Statue Forum 



XM Studios





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Vids & Video Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2017, 12:46 AM   #181
damienjakk
Death is hereditary.
 
damienjakk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 931
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJones View Post
Hey how DO you get Mr. Freeze? I heard he was an alternate skin for Capt Cold but I cannot see it? I bought the ultimate edition so I figured I'd have him.
Only Reverse Flash, Power Girl, and John Stewart were included in the Ultimate Edition.

Go to Captain Cold and pick a gear load out, then scroll down past the ability tabs to the color select options and you'll see the Mr. Freeze icon in there.
damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 02:36 PM   #182
Y3E
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
Y3E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Where the Sun doesn't shine
Posts: 6,677
I finally loaded this game and have the ultimate edition. How do you play as Powergirl? Do you have to unlock her?

Very good game thought. I'm impressed with the animation, especially the facial animation.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 07:47 PM   #183
damienjakk
Death is hereditary.
 
damienjakk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
I finally loaded this game and have the ultimate edition. How do you play as Powergirl? Do you have to unlock her?

Very good game thought. I'm impressed with the animation, especially the facial animation.
You have to assign the costume to a Supergirl loadout.
damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 08:58 AM   #184
Y3E
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
Y3E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Where the Sun doesn't shine
Posts: 6,677
That worked. Thanks!
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 10:00 AM   #185
MrJones
I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.
 
MrJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 2,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by damienjakk View Post
Only Reverse Flash, Power Girl, and John Stewart were included in the Ultimate Edition.

Go to Captain Cold and pick a gear load out, then scroll down past the ability tabs to the color select options and you'll see the Mr. Freeze icon in there.
Thanks! I got the costume last night. Used 6,000 of those tokens or whatever they are... hopefully they don't have another use!
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 10:33 AM   #186
damienjakk
Death is hereditary.
 
damienjakk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 931
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJones View Post
Thanks! I got the costume last night. Used 6,000 of those tokens or whatever they are... hopefully they don't have another use!
Not sure as I haven't bothered with any gear purchases or swapping yet. I found the quickest way to get source crystals though is simply be leveling up your profile. It's a pretty slow grind but I still have the Vixen and Jay Garrick skins to unlock.
damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 03:11 PM   #187
MrJones
I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.
 
MrJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 2,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by damienjakk View Post
Not sure as I haven't bothered with any gear purchases or swapping yet. I found the quickest way to get source crystals though is simply be leveling up your profile. It's a pretty slow grind but I still have the Vixen and Jay Garrick skins to unlock.
I was actually thinking about you while playing this game last night. I assure you not in a weird way LOL

I just think this game has done such a great job at having something for everyone. For example, they have a complicated combo system which you love to explore and practice with and yet you have zero interest in the gear system. Meanwhile I'm obsessed with collecting gear but have no interest in competing online. Meanwhile others are playing this game exclusively to compete online. I just think they did such a great job!
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 03:46 PM   #188
Quicksilver
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
Quicksilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Dragonzord
Posts: 6,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by damienjakk View Post
Not sure as I haven't bothered with any gear purchases or swapping yet. I found the quickest way to get source crystals though is simply be leveling up your profile. It's a pretty slow grind but I still have the Vixen and Jay Garrick skins to unlock.
source crystals stop coming at level 60

its only possible to earn enough in game to get 2 premier skins

as a side note I finally got all the characters to level 20, that was quite an undertaking
Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 03:54 PM   #189
MrJones
I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.
 
MrJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 2,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
source crystals stop coming at level 60

its only possible to earn enough in game to get 2 premier skins

as a side note I finally got all the characters to level 20, that was quite an undertaking
So are you saying it's impossible to unlock all the skins??

And congrats!! I'm still working on getting my first character to level 20!! How'd you do it?
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 04:34 PM   #190
Quicksilver
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
Quicksilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Dragonzord
Posts: 6,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJones View Post
So are you saying it's impossible to unlock all the skins??

And congrats!! I'm still working on getting my first character to level 20!! How'd you do it?
thank you

yes its impossible to unlock all the premier skins without spening money on source crystals

you get the grid premiere skin from the crappy mobile game

ultimate edition owners get power girl, reverse flash and john stewart

vixen, jay garrick, mr.freeze are the others

so if you dont have the ultimate edition you'll only be able to get 2 out of the 6 premiere costumes with the earned source crystals in game, and grid from mobile

I did the 2 player method to level up my characters, that makes it go pretty quick, about an hour to an hour and a half per character

I used my vita for remote play as player 1, and a second controller for player 2, so I would just mindlessly battle on my vita while watching movies, while keeping the player 2 controller close cause you'll need that as well to advance to the next battle

this is the quickest way to level up a character, but you dont get mother boxes or gear, you cant use the AI to fight for you, and you only get a handful of credits
Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:47 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com