Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 07-20-2013, 11:54 PM   #31
J Storm
Birdman

Looks like they want to try to see if a Supes/Bat movie works first and if it does, then they'll shoot for a JL movie. My only real gripe is...

DC HAS OTHER CHARACTERS BESIDES SUPERMAN & BATMAN!!! WHERE'S WONDER WOMAN? WHERE'S FLASH? ENOUGH WITH SUPERMAN & BATMAN!!!

My gawd at least Marvel is taking chances with the other characters & teams! Why can't DC????
J Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:32 AM   #32
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Storm View Post

My gawd at least Marvel is taking chances with the other characters & teams! Why can't DC????
It is pretty sas when Marvel is putting out a Guardians of the Galaxy movie and WB wont take a chance on properties like WW and the Flash.
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:06 AM   #33
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
Have you a link?
DC's filmmakers forgot what "Trinity" means. lol
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 06:32 AM   #34
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

I've wanted this for so long but I'm very worried about Snyder directing a Batman film. Or is this going to be a Superman film with Batman in it?
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 06:43 AM   #35
Spideristic
Kingpin

Comic-Con 2013: Batman sarĂ- nel sequel dell'Uomo d'Acciaio, ecco l'annuncio - YouTube

Video of the announcement at the panel and the crowd reaction.
Spideristic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:09 PM   #36
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideristic View Post
Comic-Con 2013: Batman sarĂ- nel sequel dell'Uomo d'Acciaio, ecco l'annuncio - YouTube

Video of the announcement at the panel and the crowd reaction.
I watched this earlier today and it sent chills up my spine. So ----in awesome. I can't wait for this. All you haters can go on living your miserable lives until the movie comes out, go see, hate on it and then continue to live your miserable lives. This is gonna be epic.
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:14 PM   #37
metroid
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanesg View Post
I watched this earlier today and it sent chills up my spine. So ----in awesome. I can't wait for this. All you haters can go on living your miserable lives until the movie comes out, go see, hate on it and then continue to live your miserable lives. This is gonna be epic.
It seems you are pretty fired up about this but I don't think there are any haters here.
metroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:54 PM   #38
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanesg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by metroid View Post
It seems you are pretty fired up about this but I don't think there are any haters here.
Yeah; that was a little hash and condescending for my tastes as well.

I think people here are all excited. The sentiment is that they would embrace this film even more if they were not so frustrated that the rest of the DCU has not had an opportunity to shine.

As I said I like the prospect of a Batman/Superman crossover movie. I am primarily frustrated that MoS wont get a proper unmolested sequel and that WB won't be able to keep themselves from having the two square off.
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:55 PM   #39
snappahead
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by metroid View Post
Agreed.

I'd rather be getting a proper MoS sequel before something like this, but I guess WB is nervous about that and just wants to get to the team ups. Guaranteed cash. I doubt well ever see a WW movie let alone another GL or a Flash film.
snappahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:16 PM   #40
built2shred
Phoenix

The real issue is WB trying to find someone who can write a good WW or Flash script...

IMO the best candidates are The Nolan Brothers and Chris needs to direct it also. As much as I liked MOS, It felt like Snyder butchered it a bit in his directing. It felt like story got pushed aside to get in all the action sequences.... I think if Nolan was directing we would of gotten a better balance between action and story.

That said MOS was still a great movie, I just think it would of been better with Nolan in control of it.
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote