Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-24-2024, 03:21 PM   #41
Cmac
Mephisto

I should give an update on this since someone updated the thread:

Since I could no longer find the Talon piece I had on order with them, I put myself on their waitlist. Once I notified them of that, they refunded both deposits, which surprised me. I figured they were only going to refund the one.

A couple of weeks went by and I was contacted by (I assume) a manager in their support apologizing for the whole thing. She offered the original shipping prices, but I had already acquired the second piece. I pointed out that I put myself on the waitlist as they requested and after I stated that, my waitlist converted, and a coupon added to adjust the shipping. So, now I'm waiting for that statue to ship. I have no clue if it will or not as a year ago; I had paid for a statue only to wait two months to find out they didn't have it (during which I had been in contact with support regarding another order and they never brought the stock issue up).

At this point, I don?t care if the order ships or not as they will just give me a refund if they don?t have the piece. I don?t get too worked up on whether I miss out on pieces, so it isn?t a big deal. I?m just happy to have gotten past the whole ?we?re holding your deposits hostage? thing.
Cmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 08:58 PM   #42
Asuka
Fantastic Four

They must have read this thread if they went out of their way to apologize to you.
Asuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 01:40 PM   #43
Cmac
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
They must have read this thread if they went out of their way to apologize to you.
Hard to say. I mean, what I wrote here is the same as what is in their customer service email thread. It appears more than one person answers those emails. The problem is you don't know who you're speaking to as they never respond with their name. This is the first time somebody at Prime 1 put their name to a response.
Cmac is offline   Reply With Quote