Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

» Spotlight
DGK HMO Megaman X Zero CWallker Queen Studios Thanos Bust DGK F4F Castlevania Alucard Exclusive Comic Soon:
Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2019, 05:22 AM   #191
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: pearl of the orient sea
Posts: 1,346
ORDERED! 1 down 2 to go.. I may pass on thanos as I only wanted the Big 3 in my collection..
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 04:59 PM   #192
sebas3370
Doh!
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 1
Exclamation IRON STUDIOS Captain America 1/4th statue Shield

Have you guys noticed that the width of the full shield of the Captain America endgame 1/4 statue is not similar as the one of the movie, the original has a thinner design. I have been noticing with all the previous shields of Captain America of Iron Studios (Age of Ultron and Civil War specifically) I will truly appreciate this change so the statue will be more accurate, and I bet that all of you will, Personally, It will be a must have figure. Letīs make a petition so they change this, Letīs start sending them this request Iīm sure they will make some changes after they read all our messages. Hope counting on you guys. I think we deserve an accurate piece just like the movie, I think the price is too high to not ask them to improve just the full shield, the rest is perfect. I will attach some pictures so you can see the difference. Thank you guys for your support.
Attached Thumbnails
61709388_2453301084702135_1808233389698842624_n.jpg   61848278_1509542102515524_6752761253099208704_n.jpg   61952237_404036063532624_4340374381743046656_n.jpg   62065614_1593338137464743_4912276593197449216_n.jpg   62223106_479225236150355_6164179407301771264_n.jpg  

sebas3370 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 07:48 PM   #193
Punisher_
Hellboy
 
Punisher_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Gotham City
Posts: 806
Talk about being extra
Punisher_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 10:08 PM   #194
aa909
What's another word for Thesaurus?
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebas3370 View Post
Have you guys noticed that the width of the full shield of the Captain America endgame 1/4 statue is not similar as the one of the movie, the original has a thinner design. I have been noticing with all the previous shields of Captain America of Iron Studios (Age of Ultron and Civil War specifically) I will truly appreciate this change so the statue will be more accurate, and I bet that all of you will, Personally, It will be a must have figure. Letīs make a petition so they change this, Letīs start sending them this request Iīm sure they will make some changes after they read all our messages. Hope counting on you guys. I think we deserve an accurate piece just like the movie, I think the price is too high to not ask them to improve just the full shield, the rest is perfect. I will attach some pictures so you can see the difference. Thank you guys for your support.
LMAOOOOO!! Dude I hope you’re joking. You want them to change the thickness of the shield because you think it is off by a mm??
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 09:45 AM   #195
Barbarian
Jedi Order
 
Barbarian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sin City, NV
Posts: 26,545
If that’s not extreme sarcasm, you are a nitpicking psychopath.
WELCOME TO THE FORUM, SEBAS!!!
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 12:13 PM   #196
FastballSpecial
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?
 
FastballSpecial's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 2,915
*Sigh* Must see all the SDCC items to narrow down my PO's.
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 12:54 PM   #197
Mister H
Midnighter
 
Mister H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: High Hrothgar
Posts: 4,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastballSpecial View Post
*Sigh* Must see all the SDCC items to narrow down my PO's.
Keep this one on your list!
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 01:09 PM   #198
Master Pizza
Statue Forum MacDaddy
 
Master Pizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: The Nexus
Posts: 2,063
If there's anything wrong with Iron Studios Cap shields it's the gaps in between the rings. It was forgivable the first time around but this is the third 1/4 Cap and they still haven't gotten it right.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 05:10 PM   #199
Phoenixblazes
New Republic
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
If there's anything wrong with Iron Studios Cap shields it's the gaps in between the rings. It was forgivable the first time around but this is the third 1/4 Cap and they still haven't gotten it right.
Most people wouldn’t even know if the shield is accurate or not. Just look at the life size Hasbro metal/plastic shields where everyone actually thinks it’s an accurate representation of the MCU shield.

But most don’t notice that the rings have the wrong spacing relative to each other and the centre star etc. Which results in the centre circle and star being way too big.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 10:11 PM   #200
Mister H
Midnighter
 
Mister H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: High Hrothgar
Posts: 4,866
Just paid in full, now comes the long wait. I’ll finally have a truly great 1/4 Cap. Iron Studios is really stepping up.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:37 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com