Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 11-01-2017, 01:31 PM   #101
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic View Post
I'm still saving money for the Stegosaurus and Sick Trike.
bro, you need that stego. i have it and i cant stop looking at it. its massive.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 04:10 PM   #102
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
ok guys, let me explain something. i don't mean to be disrespectful to anybody or hurry anybody. is just that i am a very anxious person, specially when i have money involve. i don't mean to piss off anybody so I'm sorry i people feel that way. when i ask for updates is not really on a demanding way. i ask in a calm way if there by any chance any new info, that's it. so i apologies for my desperation. cheers.
Delays happen with pretty much every piece in this hobby, it's just part of the deal. Any updates will be posted as soon as they are made available, be it CC or another member so just stay tuned and it will eventually show up. Paul already said it would take longer to get right, so lets chill and force ourselves to enjoy the anticipation.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 05:41 PM   #103
Jurassic
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Delays happen with pretty much every piece in this hobby, it's just part of the deal. Any updates will be posted as soon as they are made available, be it CC or another member so just stay tuned and it will eventually show up. Paul already said it would take longer to get right, so lets chill and force ourselves to enjoy the anticipation.
Yeah not another rushed piece like the Break out T-Rex... The price on the Compy is really good btw.
Jurassic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 02:58 PM   #104
Steve evans
The Spirit

I was initially concerned about the one hand on the original proto Compy, as were many on here because it was bent backwards. However i've just watched Chronicle's promo video for it and it shows clips from the Lost World and alot of the cgi compies are seen to bend the one hand back now and then. As a result i've actually warmed to that look and I can see what Chronicle were trying to do. Sadly I think Chronicle have changed it due to the feedback they received. Watch Chronicles video and see what you think.
Steve evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 02:09 PM   #105
thx217
Ultimates

This collector posted his in hand shots of the Compy. The production piece looks fantastic. Please keep up the production quality like this CC!

https://www.facebook.com/zhang.zhang...16?pnref=story
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 03:21 PM   #106
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Omg!!!!! This is too good cc!!! Great job!!!
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 07:56 PM   #107
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Yes we are trying to make improvements. We believe the final product is extremely close to the original prototype.

These have started shipping overseas and we should have our shipment here anytime.

This also means that 1:1 raptors are not far behind.

Paul
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 09:50 PM   #108
Kefka2200
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

That makes me so happy, Paul! Im still waiting on my raptor update. Can. Not. Wait.
Kefka2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 09:25 AM   #109
Rotties4ever
Fantastic Four

Compy looks great. There's not many chances to own a life size dino that will fit inside my home.
Rotties4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 02:28 AM   #110
Dinos4Ever
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thx217 View Post
This collector posted his in hand shots of the Compy. The production piece looks fantastic. Please keep up the production quality like this CC!

https://www.facebook.com/zhang.zhang...16?pnref=story
I actually like this BETTER than the original proto. The proto was overly glossy, and you couldn't see Tim's beautiful paint job. Plus a flat or semiglossy finish on an animal is more realistic anyway. The Compy always was one of my favorites from TLW, definitely glad I put a payment plan on this puppy.
Dinos4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote