Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 05-07-2018, 06:11 PM   #31
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
If the Caleb XM Viking gets produced I may be interested in selling this ARH Saul Painted Viking as I don't really have room for two so if anybody loves this one and may be interested just shoot me a pm.

Right now it is iffy if Caleb's will even be produced as Thor and needs 500 orders to get a Viking so we'll see but I just wanted to make you guys aware.
you got a pic of the XM celab viking?
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 06:19 PM   #32
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
you got a pic of the XM celab viking?
It is actually a Thor with (if enough sales) a change out head and weaponry to be a Viking.

Here is a post with pics of most of the options. Hasn't been painted yet so painted versions.

http://www.statueforum.com/showpost....&postcount=165
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 06:31 PM   #33
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
It is actually a Thor with (if enough sales) a change out head and weaponry to be a Viking.

Here is a post with pics of most of the options. Hasn't been painted yet so painted versions.

http://www.statueforum.com/showpost....&postcount=165
I don't see what the big fuss is about..I am not a fan of this pose..just looks like he in a batman pose..the ARH THOR is much better and more powerful looking..

If you like it buy it..but I reckon before you sell anything ARH compare all the pieces together in person first..you might end up coming back to your senses by then and keep the ARH statues..

btw ARH is making a new THOR and it going to be huge! just reminding you!
Old 05-07-2018, 06:32 PM   #34
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhead View Post
Calebs Thor is awesome looking, regal and godlike, ARH is ugly and brutal looking which is its charm to me, I would keep Sauls Viking paintup.
Old 05-07-2018, 07:22 PM   #35
warhead
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Give the Viking a hammer and you got a stripped down brutal looking Thor.

Been using the Hammer on my ARH Deathdealer/Conan project that I have been working on, looks really cool in that setup also.
warhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 07:56 PM   #36
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I love Saul's paint up. Love it love it love it. My problem is space. Frazetta Fighting man of Mars and Fat with Cats (Cat Girl) are must haves and i only have my office available to me for display. I don't think I have room for 2 Vikings or 2 Thors, different as they are. If we only reach Thor numbers I may sell ARH Thor or in alternative if Caleb Thor comes with sword display him that way so still only one Thor Hammer and get rid of something else but man space is becoming a serious issue for me. And I for sure need room for Hades if he is made.....
Caleb's Thor looks good. I love how detailed it is. If the paint job is good, I plan on picking one up.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 01:56 AM   #37
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
Caleb's Thor looks good. I love how detailed it is. If the paint job is good, I plan on picking one up.
ARH THOR is way better..I am not even considering this one..detail is good but that is not all that makes a good statue for me..pose and overall vibe when displayed in my collection means more..so far I haven't seen any THOR beat ARH..so I am gonna save my cash and space for the new ARH pieces coming soon!

I can't help but feel a batarang would suit the xm thor better than the hammer
Old 05-09-2018, 04:25 PM   #38
Marcel54
Hellboy

I want a Thor really bad and as soon as possible. The old ARH Thor isn't available in Europe to buy, I know I tried. Arahom is now only focussing on making a quick buck with bustes and such, so a new Thor from him will take forever AND I really like the Nefzen Thor really a lot. Have been following this piece for quite some time now. Long story short, I ordered one from an EU based dealer for a good price.
Marcel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 06:22 PM   #39
warhead
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel54 View Post
I want a Thor really bad and as soon as possible. The old ARH Thor isn't available in Europe to buy, I know I tried. Arahom is now only focussing on making a quick buck with bustes and such, so a new Thor from him will take forever AND I really like the Nefzen Thor really a lot. Have been following this piece for quite some time now. Long story short, I ordered one from an EU based dealer for a good price.
Define good price on this.
warhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 11:41 PM   #40
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhead View Post
Define good price on this.
$0