Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-17-2020, 08:04 PM   #91
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
It's a completely reasons suggestion.
You only have to look at the discounts Sideshow can make to PCS 1/4 pieces. $200 off Jug's + free shipping is dead easy for them to do. Face it, excluding me, any one who wanted Jug's has Jug's. Who else is remaining that would consider paying all that $$$ + shipping for something of that size?
I'll take your word for it...I haven't been collecting long enough to really say, but that would be some significant savings for sure.
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 08:09 PM   #92
darren1228
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
What sort of deal would tempt you?

Juggernaut Maquette less $200 + free global shipping (for regular customers only)
That's my kind of deal
I'd gobble that right up!
darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 09:18 PM   #93
built2shred
Phoenix

last year they had a few good deals like Luthor and Cheetah for $100 of + free shipping... not seeing any of those type of deals right now... but if they offered that on a few items I might be tempted...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 10:54 PM   #94
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

A little bummed with today's reveals...which I believe were zero. I guess they did hand out some reward points but I believe a lot of that is going to expire soon. So overall, a "meh" day. Hopefully, they have at least one big reveal this week. The statue world needs something to talk about.
Iko Iko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 10:56 PM   #95
off
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
A little bummed with today's reveals...which I believe were zero. I guess they did hand out some reward points but I believe a lot of that is going to expire soon. So overall, a "meh" day. Hopefully, they have at least one big reveal this week. The statue world needs something to talk about.
We are talking about something. Coronavirus.

Lol
off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 10:56 PM   #96
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
Since when do reward points expire?
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 10:58 PM   #97
MegatronG1
The X-Men

They don't. He must be referring to those coupon codes that go in the "wallet".
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 11:07 PM   #98
Featherfootdave
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegatronG1 View Post
They don't. He must be referring to those coupon codes that go in the "wallet".
That was something I saw too as I picked up a $5 code this morning and yesterday - in both instances it indicated that the money from those codes would expire soon - rather than be permanently added to your total rewards $$.

Since I saw that I quit trying to collect these since I don't think I'll be making a move on anything that quickly (unless something unusual gets dropped ala the X-Force Psylock).

Unless I'm misreading that somehow, it's definitely a change from how they've handled this in the past.
Featherfootdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 11:16 PM   #99
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherfootdave View Post
That was something I saw too as I picked up a $5 code this morning and yesterday - in both instances it indicated that the money from those codes would expire soon - rather than be permanently added to your total rewards $$.

Since I saw that I quit trying to collect these since I don't think I'll be making a move on anything that quickly (unless something unusual gets dropped ala the X-Force Psylock).

Unless I'm misreading that somehow, it's definitely a change from how they've handled this in the past.
This is what I saw too which is why I made the comment. I hope I'm wrong but I think the points I received today had a statement that they expire at midnight PST tonight. I guess we'll see.
Iko Iko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 11:27 PM   #100
off
The X-Men

That would suck.
off is offline   Reply With Quote