Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 02:38 PM   #5051
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassdancer View Post
Oh no, you didn't Ryan..

Please don't tell me you wear Uggs!!!!
Sometimes, yes... easy to jump in and out of at the beach.. I surf, doofus.

I was wearing them practically twenty years ago, before they "became popular", let alone available nation-wide... so leave me alone. Haha.
Old 05-13-2008, 02:42 PM   #5052
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makkari1 View Post
Are you guys even talking about dazzler any more? I surprised this thread has so many post. I think Randy should make a fs Dazzler just because you guys have hung in there a long time.

Hey Mak..

Kick-@ss..haha.. I like the way you think. Randy, show her some lovin'.

There's Dazzler discussion on every page, as well as other discussions.
Old 05-13-2008, 02:45 PM   #5053
glassdancer
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonus View Post
Sometimes, yes... easy to jump in and out of at the beach.. I surf, doofus.

I was wearing them practically twenty years ago, before they "became popular", let alone available nation-wide... so leave me alone. Haha.
I bought Vivienne a pair before.....

I can't see the appeal. Oh well.

Then again, getting her the Uggs, makes it easier for me to get another statue and/or bust.
Old 05-13-2008, 02:51 PM   #5054
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

They keep your feet warm at the beach, you don't need socks (although yeah, it never hurts to wear them), and they are very comfortable. Plus, you can stow your wallet/keys in them on your boardbag while you're out surfing...nobody touches another man's shoes.

It IS more of a "beach bum" shoe... if people wear them in cities, etc, they probably don't even know where they originated from.
Old 05-13-2008, 02:52 PM   #5055
glassdancer
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
They keep your feet warm at the beach, you don't need socks (although yeah, it never hurts to wear them), and they are very comfortable. Plus, you can stow your wallet/keys in them on your boardbag while you're out surfing...nobody touches another man's shoes.

It IS more of a "beach bum" shoe... if people wear them in cities, etc, they probably don't even know where they originated from.
Ah,....I see.

Do you think it's out of "spite" that a Dazzler has not been confirmed.....??

Not even a bust....????
Old 05-13-2008, 02:56 PM   #5056
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Randy's a respectable adult..I think such a suggestion falls way beneath his character.

Has he ever been in this thread? I've been in here for eight months or so, but did he come in when you first made it? He might see Dazzler fans as almost a "novelty" by now, but that's no fault of ours. A ton of people have come in here showing support, it's only because the thread's so long that the "support" is lost in the pages. If Randy asked, fifty people or more would immediately pipe up about wanting a Bowen piece of her done, I'm sure...with many more following suit over time.
Old 05-13-2008, 03:04 PM   #5057
glassdancer
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Randy's a respectable adult..I think such a suggestion falls way beneath his character.

Has he ever been in this thread? I've been in here for eight months or so, but did he come in when you first made it? He might see Dazzler fans as almost a "novelty" by now, but that's no fault of ours. A ton of people have come in here showing support, it's only because the thread's so long that the "support" is lost in the pages. If Randy asked, fifty people or more would immediately pipe up about wanting a Bowen piece of her done, I'm sure...with many more following suit over time.

I know, Ryan.....I've actually met him and of course, I would never think that. Truth be told he has been in here before.....briefly,....but what I recall him saying once was that he didn't like anything Disco. And that was about all.

But of course, my statement about spite is just a silly one. He's a busnessman after all. Which is why it boggles my mind as there seems to be so many who would easily buy a bust or a FS of the Dazz or BOTH!!!! Especially since BD has been making lower and lower numbers of pieces lately,.....

I really cannot imagine them not making money off of a Bust or a FS....??

I only used the word "spite" as throughout the time of the life of this thread, there have been many a member that would occassionally come on the thread and post something to the affect where they would say something like,......"if you keep buggin' Randy, he won't make one" ,.....or things like, "Randy doesn't like to be bugged", etc...

You know what I mean, right..?
Old 05-13-2008, 03:05 PM   #5058
Merlose
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

He probably just wants to surprise everyone by not showing sneeks and then one day putting it up for sale like he did the Elektra MB.
Old 05-13-2008, 03:08 PM   #5059
glassdancer
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlose View Post
He probably just wants to surprise everyone by not showing sneeks and then one day putting it up for sale like he did the Elektra MB.
I'm generally not one for surprises, but that would be one great surprise!!!!
Old 05-13-2008, 03:16 PM   #5060
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Don't you TAKE that tone with me, young man!!

I thought you were honestly inquiring.. you do come off as "discouraged" sometimes in here.

I think excessive enthusiasm isn't going to cause Randy to not make her. He already knows if he will be or not (as he has the Phase IV list done), he won't change his mind just because of diligent support of the character being "Bowen'd". I seriously don't think comments like "if you keep buggin' Randy, he won't make one" show any sort of intelligence.. yeah... he hates us.. he's going to spite us by not making one. Randy wouldn't NOT make one just because of a harmless thread like this one. Nobody in here is harrassing him with pm's, it's just a healthy community of Dazzler fans... and/or good people.

I really wouldn't take to heart anything any nay-sayers have said.. they have no more control over what Randy does and doesn't do than you or I do, Luis. Just embrace your enthusiasm for the character... crap, I could start a "Caiera thread", and even if I was the only one keeping it active, that would be enough for me.. haha.

That WOULD be a fun surprise though, Merl..

I gotta head out to the studio, guys... I'll check back in this evening. Take care.

Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassdancer View Post
I know, Ryan.....I've actually met him and of course, I would never think that. Truth be told he has been in here before.....briefly,....but what I recall him saying once was that he didn't like anything Disco. And that was about all.

But of course, my statement about spite is just a silly one. He's a busnessman after all. Which is why it boggles my mind as there seems to be so many who would easily buy a bust or a FS of the Dazz or BOTH!!!! Especially since BD has been making lower and lower numbers of pieces lately,.....

I really cannot imagine them not making money off of a Bust or a FS....??

I only used the word "spite" as throughout the time of the life of this thread, there have been many a member that would occassionally come on the thread and post something to the affect where they would say something like,......"if you keep buggin' Randy, he won't make one" ,.....or things like, "Randy doesn't like to be bugged", etc...

You know what I mean, right..?
Closed Thread