Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 04-04-2007, 07:25 AM   #1
Trilogy
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Master Replicas partners with ACME Archives

Master Replicas is pleased to announce plans to partner with ACME Archives to bring collectors a number of exclusive Star Wars themed art pieces, including Giclées and Lithographs. Both companies view the strategic partnership as an opportunity to strengthen their brand recognition within the Star Wars collecting community, and also, to supply discerning collectors with never-before-seen limited-edition collectibles and art pieces.

"There's a unique synergy between Master Replicas and ACME Archives," commented Master Replicas Vice President of Consumer Marketing, Keith Bornholtz, "Both companies have a number of high profile licenses - including Star Wars, of course - and are used to servicing discerning collectors. This partnership will provide both parties an opportunity to reach new customers, while also rewarding loyal customers with exclusive art pieces!"

The initial launch of the Master Replicas/ACME Archives program will revolve around limited-edition Giclées. These exclusive pieces of art will be made available - at no additional charge - with the purchase of a Master Replicas Limited Edition. To kick off this new program, the first 500 customers to order the highly-anticipated Stormtrooper Helmet Limited Edition next week from MasterReplicas.com, will be treated to an all new Stormtrooper Giclée, drawn by Fan Favorite Star Wars Artist, Tom Hodges, and produced by ACME Archives. This Giclée is valued at over $50 and will only be available through orders placed on MasterReplicas.com!!

Later, Master Replicas intends to segue these limited art pieces into stand-alone exclusives - and eventually, to expand beyond the Star Wars universe, as well.
Trilogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 08:05 AM   #2
SolidLiquidFox
Savage Dragon

Preordering that Trooper LE next week
SolidLiquidFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 07:26 PM   #3
spider-man
Knife to the Eye

ok, so it's the stormtrooper ep IV helmet that is going on pre sale next week right? I just called master replicas and they had no idea, I mean that's just nuts. Is it going to be the hero version or the regular? They had no idea what I was talking about.
spider-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 10:25 AM   #4
P1X4R
Producer

can you imagine if there were actual hardcore collectors as customer service reps at MR?
P1X4R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 05:00 PM   #5
spider-man
Knife to the Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1X4R View Post
can you imagine if there were actual hardcore collectors as customer service reps at MR?

could you imagine if there was someone there who actually knew what was going on?
spider-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 10:44 AM   #6
bruceb
Kindly Asked To Leave

...very interesting...
bruceb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 11:02 AM   #7
customizerwannabe
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I'm new to MR. Does their customer service suck?
customizerwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 12:09 AM   #8
bruceb
Kindly Asked To Leave

...their customer service is pretty good...very good to be honest...amy always helped me.....
bruceb is offline   Reply With Quote