Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Books, Literature & News

Old 12-01-2007, 02:05 PM   #11
Foord
The Avengers

There is nothing worse than hurting children. It's heartbreaking to read stuff like this, but at least those of us who feel distressed know that WE"RE STILL HUMAN. If someone's apathetic to the hurting of children, then either they've never had kids themselves or something is seriously wrong with them. What a world.
Foord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 02:23 PM   #12
MrYac
Hercules

some people just aren't put together right, i'm a firm believer that some times a kid needs a good spanking, but theres a giant line between a couple swats on the backside with your hand and beating a little girl for 6 hours....i just can't understand how somebody could do that, you lose your temper and explode for a second is one thing, still terrible but to sit there for 25% of a day and whail on somebody is just unthinkable
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 03:16 PM   #13
HalJordanFan
Ultimates

These people need to be tortured beyond that of what Dalhmer, Ray, Bundy were capable of. They need to honestly be tortured for years under the cruelest circumstances. It makes me sick as a parent and a fellow member of society that this kind of thing happens to an innocent child.
HalJordanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 03:29 PM   #14
lord odin
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Nothing surprises me anymore to what the human species does to each other.
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 05:00 PM   #15
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Citizens should be allowed to exact punishment on pieces of sh!t like this. I honestly don't understand how people can mentally process torture like the one described above as any sort of "discipline".

Stuff like this exhausts me emotionally. What's sad is reports of incidents like this are simply becoming more and more commonplace in our society.. which is sickening.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 10:38 PM   #16
Superhero
The Spirit

There is not a lot of response to posts like this because people don't like to read them. It certainly is not that people don't care. I have three boys and let me tell you, I find it to be genetically written into our code to care for young creatures human or not. Most people are, by nature, overly protective of childen. I, for one, didn't want to read this because it honestly makes me sick to read about evil done to children. I find most parents are of a similar mind. If you don't have kids, you can still appreciate the heinous act but once you are a parent, it hurts in a way that cannot be described because you can't help but think of your own children.

I am not turning a blind eye, I just don't want the details. It is enough for me to know the parents hurt their child without cause. My analysis ends there and thoughts of severe punishment begin...although what could really be done that would be severe enough for long enough.

Thank goodness that type of evil is fairly rare.
Superhero is offline   Reply With Quote