Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 12-16-2015, 11:32 AM   #1001
Vallos
Jubilee

Nice, D... Looking forward to your review and photos. Mine will arrive Tuesday.
Vallos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 11:37 AM   #1002
Vallos
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnShinNoi View Post
I'm so jealous of people receiving theirs this year. I ordered locally so probably won't receive mine until every direct order has been met
Based on direct shipping notices, what is the average number of days for delivery?
Vallos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 12:19 PM   #1003
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Eagerly awaiting reviews and pics, there's a lot riding on the Siren, if she turns out to be plagued with problems like the Queen was then this COTD line will be dead in the water (pun intended)
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 12:35 PM   #1004
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 12:37 PM   #1005
gomur
The Tick

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Eagerly awaiting reviews and pics, there's a lot riding on the Siren, if she turns out to be plagued with problems like the Queen was then this COTD line will be dead in the water (pun intended)
Clever... and I agree... well, partially.

I can see people still waiting to give Kier a chance. She wouldn't be the "3 strikes, you're out" piece.
gomur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 02:03 PM   #1006
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallos View Post
Nice, D... Looking forward to your review and photos. Mine will arrive Tuesday.
Thanks, hopefully I have time to do one. I have promised so many reviews. I haven't found time to write any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
If this one turns out as bad as the Queen, I will have to quit it. I just don't have the money and patience to deal with bad quality anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomur View Post
Clever... and I agree... well, partially.

I can see people still waiting to give Kier a chance. She wouldn't be the "3 strikes, you're out" piece.
Eh, I gave up on Kier already. IMO, she has the least interesting design. If she turns out really good, I might order her. But it would have to be excellent, like Batgirl.

It would be nice to actually use one of the "Originals" coupons. Looks like they extended the expiration on these. I thought Alex said the past coupons expired after 6 months. The one I just received after my Siren shipped says one year. That is good. These come out so slow, they should probably make them good for two years.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 09:00 PM   #1007
amyroxs
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Well, I did cancel my original order for this item due to $$ cost. But then today, I received an unexpected surprise bonus from my job which will allow me to have this beauty in my collection. Super happy and I hope that I can be one of the lucky ones to receive her before Christmas
amyroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 03:06 AM   #1008
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

Photos from Statue Collectors Facebook group.

NSFW
Spoiler
Boobies!

Seriously though, I'm glad they included this option. I was worried it would get scrapped.

EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 03:11 AM   #1009
Pilky
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

It's no very clear, but the photo of her top, looks as bad as IM Patriot, as far as the paint goes. It could just be a very bad photo, and wouldn't be the first time that has happened.
Pilky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 03:14 AM   #1010
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilky View Post
It's no very clear, but the photo of her top, looks as bad as IM Patriot, as far as the paint goes. It could just be a very bad photo, and wouldn't be the first time that has happened.
They're pretty shocking photos, as first in hand photos tend to go. I wouldn't put too much weight into what you can see (or can't see).

But what exactly do you mean by the IM Patriot reference? I didn't follow that statue's release. Do the edges look untidy?
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote