Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 04-09-2017, 03:21 AM   #1
Sushi_Monster
Kindly Asked To Leave

PCS Customer Service turnaround times

This has got to change. Every time theres a convention they have no customer service or anyone in the returns and replacement departments to get to people's issues. I had inquired about an issue before WonderCon, and then right after Wondercon, there was a pre order of Cammy that went up, followed by MonsterPalooza that same week.

I finally get a generic customer service response saying, "sorry to hear about your issue, we have received your inquiry, and we'll have it transferred to the returns & replacement department, and youll get a response once the Monsterpalooza convention is over. So what, I have to wait a month from my initial inquiry, after they sort through all the mass emails they had received from customers, after WonderCon, the cammy pre order, and now MonsterPalooza? This is an ongoing issue with their business practices.

You would think they would have people working during business hours instead of sending all of their staff to a convention. Where is the focus on customer service? This should be a top priority.
Sushi_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 03:44 AM   #2
addic
The X-Men

In my opinion Rebecca is doing an excellent job. But it is simply impossible for her to get it all done alone.

Jerry needs to hire more people in the customer service and the shipping department. A lot of the growing negativity (for about the last 2 years) towards PCS comes because of these two departments. It isn't enough to make - with a free exceptions - great statues if these 2 departments are extremely lacking. Otherwise in the long run the negativity will absolutely overshadow the positive sides of PCS, if you ask me.
addic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 06:01 AM   #3
Drakull
Sailor Moon

its always the same with exposition perdiod, this time wondercon. If you want more people to ship, then prepare to pay statue at higher price
Drakull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 06:20 AM   #4
bl00dymary
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakull View Post
its always the same with exposition perdiod, this time wondercon. If you want more people to ship, then prepare to pay statue at higher price
The statue is not cheap already.
bl00dymary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 11:14 AM   #5
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

The non-stop, almost weekly preorders make me forget about this.
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 09:40 AM   #6
bonebreak2000
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I've been struggling with an issue as well. I was told I would have a resolution well over a month ago and nothing since then. I've sent 2 emails back in recent weeks with no reply at all.

If it was any other company paypal would have already been contacted to get involved. However I'm still here waiting patiently. They really do need to fix this.
bonebreak2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 10:40 AM   #7
Deadlyblack
Doh!

Customer service can make or break a company.

Jerry should just hire a few more people. I doubt statue prices would go up a whole lot if he decides to do this. The customers are what keep companies in business, and if hiring a few people to help answer problems faster and getting statues out the door in a timely manner keeps people happy and coming back, I think he should make that investment.
Deadlyblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 04:56 PM   #8
bonebreak2000

Anyone have the PCS number on hand? I gave it out to someone a couple months back but I cant find it in my post history.
Old 04-13-2017, 05:16 PM   #9
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonebreak2000 View Post
Anyone have the PCS number on hand? I gave it out to someone a couple months back but I cant find it in my post history.
818 280 6375

it's on the first post of the customer service thread in this section if you ever need in the future
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 05:25 PM   #10
bonebreak2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
818 280 6375

it's on the first post of the customer service thread in this section if you ever need in the future
I think its actually different now. At least it was when Jerry posted it recently. That number is disconnected.