Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 03-20-2024, 11:36 AM   #1801
Lonewolf65
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
My impatient AND nervousness at potentially being scammed.

I did / do want the statue, but maybe you're correct about not wanting the statue enough to wait until it was REALLY in stock. The fact they refunded the money without any fuss does indeed indicate that maybe they are a legit store - that could benefit from better communications.
communication is not their strong point.
I've had three orders with them, the first one the delivery company got the parcel to Europe and then refused to take it any further, apparently it was too heavy and too remote...refunded straight away
the second made it with no issues.
the third took so long it was obviously never going to get made and they refunded that straight away as well.
so I would say pretty straight up guys.
Lonewolf65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 03:32 PM   #1802
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
My impatient AND nervousness at potentially being scammed.

I did / do want the statue, but maybe you're correct about not wanting the statue enough to wait until it was REALLY in stock. The fact they refunded the money without any fuss does indeed indicate that maybe they are a legit store - that could benefit from better communications.
There's nothing wrong with being skittish when dealing with these companies. I can confirm it sometimes takes two weeks to see movement on something that's in stock and is exactly like Masa said. Don't let it deter you from getting a piece you want. Definitely reach out first and test the communication, you'll find a business or two you can be comfortable with.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 03:41 PM   #1803
coolbear
Justice League

As you folks were talking about FNC, I will share my experience as I have just received my 1st-ever order from them:

I agree that communication is not ideal and shipping is slow.

On the bright side, though, when they ship by boat depending on the country where you live you might not pay import tax/duty. I received my statue (OT Studios Mai Shiranui) without an issue and despite the box being quite big (1/3 scale) it didn't have any major damage and the statue is in pristine state. In the end it took about a month from shipping to delivery.

I had a pretty good experience and will likely buy from FNC again.
coolbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 06:16 PM   #1804
Silas Loki
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbear View Post
As you folks were talking about FNC, I will share my experience as I have just received my 1st-ever order from them:

On the bright side, though, when they ship by boat depending on the country where you live you might not pay import tax/duty. I received my statue (OT Studios Mai Shiranui) without an issue and despite the box being quite big (1/3 scale) it didn't have any major damage and the statue is in pristine state. In the end it took about a month from shipping to delivery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf65 View Post
communication is not their strong point.
I've had three orders with them, the first one the delivery company got the parcel to Europe and then refused to take it any further, apparently it was too heavy and too remote...refunded straight away
the second made it with no issues.
the third took so long it was obviously never going to get made and they refunded that straight away as well.
so I would say pretty straight up guys.
Maybe I'll try again soon, with a cheaper piece. That way, if things do go south I won't take a deep bath, and I'll probably be less inclined to harass them for updates or progress.

Some of the 1/4 scale Genshin Impact pieces look great, so I'll try my luck with one of those....
Silas Loki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 10:40 PM   #1805
KLSADAKO
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbear View Post

Ditto - OT Mai also from FNC..
I'm in the UK so I avoided TAX as it was by sea..
Took just over a month..
KLSADAKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 08:38 PM   #1806
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

FNC few years ago had a terrible customer service, but recently for last 2-3 years they service gotten better. before they avoided all the problems and would ghost you. But now i think they must have hired better management as they get back to me within a day and if the item is canceled by manufacturer or takes too long to release, they give me full refund back. with the exception of very first statue i bought from them that was when their service was terrible, i haven't had any issue with them and i must have bought over 60+ statues from them.

as for shipping goes, their shipping is slow cause its by sea, which normally takes 1-3 months to arrive. they do have express, but than you have other issue with those service plus super expensive. i always go with the slow default shipping.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 06:18 AM   #1807
Shoo
The Enchantress

Chun-Li by Torrida Minis.

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 06:28 AM   #1808
ukshaun
Hercules

Dreadful!
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 02:21 PM   #1809