Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 04-21-2022, 06:07 AM   #521
dkeith
Fantastic Four

Inquired about Black Adam because there is never an update on their newsletter, and for anyone interested, was told he is expected in late June. Was getting a little worried again because he’s never mentioned what-so-ever. Really looking forward to receiving him.
dkeith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 07:37 AM   #522
George Clark
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkeith View Post
Inquired about Black Adam because there is never an update on their newsletter, and for anyone interested, was told he is expected in late June. Was getting a little worried again because he?s never mentioned what-so-ever. Really looking forward to receiving him.
Great to hear; was thinking the same thing. Personally, this is my most anticipated TH statue.

Appreciate the update!
George Clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 09:16 AM   #523
dkeith
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Clark View Post
Great to hear; was thinking the same thing. Personally, this is my most anticipated TH statue.

Appreciate the update!
Hey, you're welcome!
dkeith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 03:34 AM   #524
AC_808
Hercules

Good to know. Looking forward to putting Black Adam next to Shazam.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 06:35 AM   #525
tethrox
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I don’t know but it seems eerily similar to the first version. Was put up for PO, then absolutely no updates at all. Contact them about it and thrown generic tidbits to keep you satisfied then boom, cancelled and updated to the 2.0 version. Same thing now. No news or updates at all, contact them and thrown the same vague and generic tidbits about release. He went back up for PO a month before Teela, who already is getting shipping updates. Hoping for the best, but no confidence in Tweeterhead what-so-ever if he gets made.
tethrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 11:49 AM   #526
George Clark
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by tethrox View Post
I don?t know but it seems eerily similar to the first version. Was put up for PO, then absolutely no updates at all. Contact them about it and thrown generic tidbits to keep you satisfied then boom, cancelled and updated to the 2.0 version. Same thing now. No news or updates at all, contact them and thrown the same vague and generic tidbits about release. He went back up for PO a month before Teela, who already is getting shipping updates. Hoping for the best, but no confidence in Tweeterhead what-so-ever if he gets made.
I'd hate to lose this one - brilliant statue IMO. Hoping they pulled BA 1.0 for 2.0 only as a change in direction.

Does feel a bit concerning that TH never mentions Black Adam publicly, unless I have missed something.

Fingers crossed...
George Clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 01:23 PM   #527
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

well the fact that it has not been mentioned might be either they want to focus on getting the finished product still in China in a crate first and shipped to the USA or that it is still status quo and that it will be here as close to the shipping date they are saying it will
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 04:44 PM   #528
tethrox

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Clark View Post
I'd hate to lose this one - brilliant statue IMO. Hoping they pulled BA 1.0 for 2.0 only as a change in direction.

Does feel a bit concerning that TH never mentions Black Adam publicly, unless I have missed something.

Fingers crossed...
Totally agree. It?s funny, I actually liked the first version, but the 2.0 did turn it up a notch. Great looking piece.
Old 05-07-2022, 04:49 PM   #529
tethrox

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
well the fact that it has not been mentioned might be either they want to focus on getting the finished product still in China in a crate first and shipped to the USA or that it is still status quo and that it will be here as close to the shipping date they are saying it will
To me, this is what the newsletter is for. To update those who purchased him of the status quo, like they do with every other piece, so we aren?t left wondering.
Old 05-07-2022, 08:07 PM   #530
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tethrox View Post
I don?t know but it seems eerily similar to the first version. Was put up for PO, then absolutely no updates at all. Contact them about it and thrown generic tidbits to keep you satisfied then boom, cancelled and updated to the 2.0 version. Same thing now. No news or updates at all, contact them and thrown the same vague and generic tidbits about release. He went back up for PO a month before Teela, who already is getting shipping updates. Hoping for the best, but no confidence in Tweeterhead what-so-ever if he gets made.
I have the REG fully paid through Sideshow. It sucks it?s been well over a year since PO and no end in sight. I tried to find production pictures like they have done with other pieces but none for this. It is kind of unfortunate that they don?t provide more updates for this but I at least feel secure that I ordered through Sideshow.
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote