Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 05-07-2022, 10:13 PM   #531
tethrox
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicJesus View Post
I have the REG fully paid through Sideshow. It sucks it?s been well over a year since PO and no end in sight. I tried to find production pictures like they have done with other pieces but none for this. It is kind of unfortunate that they don?t provide more updates for this but I at least feel secure that I ordered through Sideshow.
I agree, updates would definitely be nice. Since I ordered the first one it?s been more like two years for me. Hoping he?s not being delayed because the priority is not there, like other pieces being put ahead of him, or at the worst being canceled again. Guess we?ll see by June.
tethrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 03:14 PM   #532
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tethrox View Post
I agree, updates would definitely be nice. Since I ordered the first one it?s been more like two years for me. Hoping he?s not being delayed because the priority is not there, like other pieces being put ahead of him, or at the worst being canceled again. Guess we?ll see by June.
It seems to happen with a lot of companies. They get caught up in the hype of the next piece and then it?s a huge wait with little updates after it?s gone up for order.

I find this happens a lot with XM. Of course XM always delivers but it?s just hard when over a year after order you have no idea when this is going to be in hands.
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 06:09 PM   #533
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

From today's newsletter:
Quote:
As far as what?s next, Black Adam is in the final stages of production as is the Joker on Throne! So we are hoping to have more updates on those for everyone soon!
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2022, 05:44 AM   #534
tethrox

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLothos View Post
From today's newsletter:
Yeah, not to be a downer, but I?ll believe Black Adam when I see it. Already late, and Joker along with others, will be most likely ship before him. Like he?s in line, but others keep cutting ahead of him.
Old 07-09-2022, 09:56 AM   #535
George Clark
Justice League

Quote:
Yeah, not to be a downer, but I?ll believe Black Adam when I see it. Already late, and Joker along with others, will be most likely ship before him. Like he?s in line, but others keep cutting ahead of him.
Agree - a pretty nebulous statement from TH with zero committment on any type of timing. Feels like we will be lucky to see him Q3 of 2023.
George Clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 01:42 PM   #536
tethrox

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Clark View Post
Agree - a pretty nebulous statement from TH with zero committment on any type of timing. Feels like we will be lucky to see him Q3 of 2023.
Saw where Sideshow changed it to Oct-Dec 2022. Went from Q2 to Q4. Not holding my breath for then either. Name of the game with this piece is delay since I first PO’d the original two years ago. Maybe someday, those of us that ordered him will receive him.
Old 07-20-2022, 04:20 PM   #537
king_marvel
The Herculoids

Quote:
Saw where Sideshow changed it to Oct-Dec 2022. Went from Q2 to Q4. Not holding my breath for then either. Name of the game with this piece is delay since I first PO?d the original two years ago. Maybe someday, those of us that ordered him will receive him.
Maybe we'll get it about the time the movie comes out. Hopefully sooner.
king_marvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 05:14 AM   #538
tethrox

Again, another Tweeterhead lineup at a convention, and no Black Adam to be found. From pieces that are available now to future ones, he’s the only one that always seems to be missing. Don’t get it. With the big movie news there, would have been a great time for him to be in the lineup IMO. When it comes to Tweeterhead, no matter what they say, never completely confident that he’s being worked on or if we’ll see him anytime soon.
Old 07-21-2022, 08:57 AM   #539
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

I'm glad I cancelled my PO after they moved him from SP to 2.0. I thought the original SP would look better next to SP Shazam than the 2.0. since the 2.0 more detailed. I hope those of you that ordered get him sometime this year.
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 07:45 PM   #540
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Again, another Tweeterhead lineup at a convention, and no Black Adam to be found. From pieces that are available now to future ones, he?s the only one that always seems to be missing. Don?t get it. With the big movie news there, would have been a great time for him to be in the lineup IMO. When it comes to Tweeterhead, no matter what they say, never completely confident that he?s being worked on or if we?ll see him anytime soon.
It reminds me of Mr. Mxyzptlk. I kinda recall the website listed it was about to come out at the time I placed the order! Then time went on....and on..... and on..... The story was that orders were so low that it was something like a low priority at the factory given the small order. I forget how late it was, but it eventually arrived and without an art box (not that I cared) due to it not being worth the cost to print such a small number of art boxes.

Is the ES for Black Adam known? It's been a long time, but I am thinking Black Adam was put up for PO, then disappeared shortly after from the site, then later re-appeared? I think sales of Shazam were not stellar, so I was suprised Chad moved forward with Black Adam. Surprised he didn't go the way of Gleek, the Wonder Twins, Hawkgirl, and Steppenwolf.
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote