Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 02-06-2022, 07:12 PM   #431
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkerFodder View Post
I think the 1/6 Wonder Woman Exclusive hasn't waitlisted yet because some are waiting to see Batman 2.0. Myself included.

Hope we see more of it soon.
I think it?s more because of the 1/4 option.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 08:38 AM   #432
Sjb
Justice League

For me, 100% of the reason for not ordering it is because of the height. It will not come close to fitting on the shelves where I display my 1/6 collection, and it would be pointless to display it alongside my 1/4 statues or 1/3 statues. Fortunately, I already have the XM 1/6 WW.
Sjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 01:55 PM   #433
Dandoc
Birdman

Just read the newsletter. Bit worrying that there was absolutely no mention of the Hordak variant and international buyers waiting for theirs.
Dandoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 02:20 PM   #434
Mister H
Gen 13

Sounds as if they may show Batman soon. The Batmanstatuecollector mentioned in one of his Youtube videos that they were tweaking the statue "a little bit". Something about his Batarang hand not looking too much like the recent Bel Batman bust.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 02:49 PM   #435
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandoc View Post
Just read the newsletter. Bit worrying that there was absolutely no mention of the Hordak variant and international buyers waiting for theirs.
It?s getting frustrating as International customers now appear to be second tier
FETTFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 03:21 PM   #436
Dandoc
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETTFAN View Post
It?s getting frustrating as International customers now appear to be second tier
Yeah, I don’t quite get it. I’ve paid in full as soon as I’ve pre-ordered, then paid the shipping each time as soon as I’ve been invoiced. I don’t understand - I assumed orders would be honoured chronologically. The money is the same? Clearly not.
Old 02-07-2022, 03:28 PM   #437
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandoc View Post
Yeah, I don?t quite get it. I?ve paid in full as soon as I?ve pre-ordered, then paid the shipping each time as soon as I?ve been invoiced. I don?t understand - I assumed orders would be honoured chronologically. The money is the same? Clearly not.
Same here. Reading the newsletter I am not sure if the International orders are in stock?
FETTFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 03:45 PM   #438
Dandoc
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETTFAN View Post
Same here. Reading the newsletter I am not sure if the International orders are in stock?
That?s right, I almost wish they?d say that than to just not mention them at all. Also, I understand there was only 50 of them to begin with.
Old 02-09-2022, 01:44 AM   #439
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Sounds as if they may show Batman soon. The Batmanstatuecollector mentioned in one of his Youtube videos that they were tweaking the statue "a little bit". Something about his Batarang hand not looking too much like the recent Bel Batman bust.
Interesting...I wonder if they tweaked the pose at all.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 08:25 PM   #440
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Since a newsletter is dropping on Friday (if it's on time) and there are allegedly new reveals, why not do some wild speculation?

Decent odds on getting a better look at Harley and/or Batman, but what new announcement(s) do you think could be coming?

I'm thinking Catwoman or Aquaman, but there sure are a lot of options. Another male Rogue, a Lantern, Justice League?
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote