Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Collection Corner

Old 02-07-2011, 09:48 PM   #21
enthusiast
Doh!

My new MG Shinaju and Metal composite Unicorn Gundam. I was going to pick up a MG Unicorn but it was sold out at the local store so I picked up the Chogokin Unicorn. In the pic is also the Real Grade RX-78 Gundam

Masterpiece Grimlock and Megatron with a reissue Soundwave

A couple of Optimus Primes

Mecha Sonic, Samus, Rodimus Prime, Skywarp and Leader class Starscream.

Vader's TIE Advanced. Great piece for the price. It weights like 10 lbs, made out of mostly metal and superbly detailed. Must own.

It also seems to be the same scale as the Kotobukiya X-Wing. Very nice.

enthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 09:50 PM   #22
enthusiast
Doh!

I couldn't pass up this bike twice. I let it go when it came out early last year but not this time. This is truly a work of art. Beautiful piece but since I don't have Kaneda yet, I have Asuka is posing with it. At least her plug suit matches the bike!

My newest Hot Toys figures. The T-600 Martin Lange edition and the wonderful War Machine.

Shelf shot of some of my 1/6 figures. That power loader is just massive

The beast. The Tumbler.

Old 02-07-2011, 09:50 PM   #23
enthusiast
Doh!

The AT-AT. Never had one when I was young but what better time then now. Hasbro did a great job with this figure/play set. Next to it is the Lego AT-ST model. While not 100% in scale with each other, its close enough.

Here's Boba Fett using the grappling hook to take down the AT-AT. Though I suppose he would just fly up there. Nonetheless it looks pretty neat.

I was in the SHMUP mood the last couple of months so I picked up this R-Type model. Great detailing all around. Finally us SHMUP fans are starting to get some love from toy makers.

I'm an avid Virtual On player since way back in 1996 when I played the first game at the arcades. With the Japanese release of Virtual on Force on 360 (region free by the way) , HORI released another set of twin sticks! I passed on the first release back in 2009 but these new ones look much nicer to me so I grab it along with the game. At least now I'm able to play two games (VOOT and Force) with these very expensive but uber cool sticks!

Here is Sega's Dreamcast twin sticks next to HORI's 360 version. If SEGA would release Virtual On 1 and MARZ on Xbox Live Arcade, I would be one very happy VO player! ;D

Next to Steel Battalion's controller

Old 02-07-2011, 09:59 PM   #24
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

very cool! nice collection!

CAF
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 07:13 AM   #25
rickson
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I've got to say this really made me miss my old dreamcast. House of the Dead was one of the best console games ever. Also, is that a Paul Chen katana in the corner next to the bathroom door? Good taste.
rickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:18 AM   #26
MissMarvel
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I love that your collection has a lil bit of awesome from every where! awesome stuff!
MissMarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 01:13 AM   #27
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

holy ---- you have the Popynica Bike!!!! I'm so freaking jealous!!!!!
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:16 PM   #28
enthusiast
Doh!

Hello all. It's been a very long time since my last update on my collection. I've been moving along collecting but not as much as before. Here are some of my newer pickups

First of all, I finally got Kaneda to go along with the bike. The set is now complete. A real show piece and great conversation starter when people come over.

The MG Fully Armored Unicorn Gundam. Got this guy in Akihabara when I went on my Tokyo trip earlier this year. Great figure though it took me a long time to complete. Those decals are very tedius to apply.

TFc's Hercules AKA Devastator. I love Devastator but Hasbro has never really given this guy an updated version that I liked, so I had to go third party. This was my first 3rd party TF and I'm impressed, though the prices on these things a bit insane, I just had to add him to my collection.

Was so impressed with TFc that I decided to give Mastermind Creations a shot and was not disappointed. I like steampunk and just thought this Shockwave looked so cool. Read the comic book series awhile ago and was disappointed with Hasbro that they never released figures for this series. Once again thanks to 3rd party companies we have them.

I've been wanting to get into Saint Colth Myth for a few years but didn't jump in until this guy came out. A very majestic figure. A beautiful piece that I'm glad I picked up

Hot Toys Babydoll. I enjoyed the movie and thought this figure would be nice to add to my collection.

Kotobukiya Zoids Liger Zero Schneider. To go along with my HMM Geno Breaker I got this guy. Once of my all-time fav Zoids. A great build and worth it to anyone that likes models and/or Zoids.

Some Super Robot Chogokins. Great figures for the price and worthy additions.

Super Robot Chogokin Armored Core V figure

The New TMNT figures.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:51 PM   #29
enthusiast
Doh!

My two new Sideshow 12 inch Clone Troopers.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:29 PM   #30
ChromeColossus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

WOW! Great Collection and Asuka next to Tetso's Bike Sweet!
ChromeColossus is offline   Reply With Quote