Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-21-2015, 10:18 AM   #4061
Python
Omega Red

Hi Alex, if anybody over there has the time, could you sit the P2 maquette next to the old SWS P1 maquette and snap a picture. I'm still trying to talk myself into re-ordering the P2 after the cancellation and ES raise etc. That may help if I can see how they would look together. Many thanks.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 01:26 PM   #4062
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hi, SSAlex.I just want to ask, which show will sideshow collectables attend next, and will the Voltron maquette be on display, fully painted?
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 04:47 PM   #4063
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
Alex - any chance you will include a jacket with TOD Indy?
A jacket will not be included in the upcoming Indiana Jones Sixth Scale Figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIKT View Post
Alex to piggyback off this question. I'm sure you've probably answered this before but I scrolled back a lot of pages and couldn't find it. So Sideshow will continue to be able to produce X-men statues or are they stuck in limbo due to licensing issues? I really hope they can as that is the only license I collect. If you can't answer that I understand
We have some more in the pipeline as I type this. Whether they will be halted along the way due to other companies having to halt could always happen. But at this time we are continuing forward with these planned projects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Hi Alex, if anybody over there has the time, could you sit the P2 maquette next to the old SWS P1 maquette and snap a picture. I'm still trying to talk myself into re-ordering the P2 after the cancellation and ES raise etc. That may help if I can see how they would look together. Many thanks.
There is no P1 maquette on display in house, so the ability to accommodate such a request isn't possible at this time. If one happens to become available again on display in the very near future then we can see about doing that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hi, SSAlex.I just want to ask, which show will sideshow collectables attend next, and will the Voltron maquette be on display, fully painted?
We only attend one convention a year (Comic Con in San Diego), so the next time folks will see this item fully painted will be in it's photo gallery and perhaps at next years SDCC.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 09:11 PM   #4064
marker2037
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
This. I would like to see this too.
marker2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 09:46 AM   #4065
chrisdeeds
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hello Alex! Is there any plans in the pipeline to release male Batman Comic villains? We would love to see Two Face, Penguin, Bane, Killer Croc, and all of the other amazing villains from the rogues gallery!
chrisdeeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 11:55 AM   #4066
Raas Kaaz
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Hi Alex,

so we know that officially STAR WARS Ep7 collectibles..toys..etc.. suppose to be not getting sold or going public somewhen in September ...

Is Sideshow currently working on any EP7 Premium Format collectibles already to have them ready to reveal early next year ?
Raas Kaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 01:39 PM   #4067
Darth Mystery
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raas Kaaz View Post
Hi Alex,

so we know that officially STAR WARS Ep7 collectibles..toys..etc.. suppose to be not getting sold or going public somewhen in September ...

Is Sideshow currently working on any EP7 Premium Format collectibles already to have them ready to reveal early next year ?
This is something i'd like to know 2
Darth Mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 01:57 PM   #4068
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdeeds View Post
Hello Alex! Is there any plans in the pipeline to release male Batman Comic villains? We would love to see Two Face, Penguin, Bane, Killer Croc, and all of the other amazing villains from the rogues gallery!
I know that it's been talked about in the past to explore Batman Comic villains but I do not know if any are in the pipeline right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raas Kaaz View Post
Hi Alex,

Episode 7 products are being explored but I really do not know what they entail or when they would be revealed.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 07:27 PM   #4069
DARKSIDER
Doh!

Ssalex do you know if the dark knight batman and joker premium format will be up before the end of the year for pre order?
DARKSIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 10:20 PM   #4070
Sigep756
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Any idea when we'll see Spider-Man villain pfs?
Sigep756 is offline   Reply With Quote