Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 01-10-2017, 04:02 PM   #21
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
I think if you don't have any real or original YouTube content to put up, you shouldn't be allowed to just blast at other people to fill you weekly time spot. Maybe I'm wrong, I do t know. Tell me about what you know, not about what you heard. These two are sloppy and weak and by the ones own admission have just goth the word through a few PMs that ARH has bad customer service.

More examples of people hopping on the anti-ARH bandwagon like it's the flavor of the month. People who in all likelihood don't own a single ARH piece nor would they own one.

I feel like a lot of people are targeting ARH because of the content of the statues. The nudity that most statues have really puts people up in arms. Why? I have no idea, but it does. Now people want to complain about anything and everything to discredit them.

It's like sharks tearing pieces of blubber off of a dying whale... sad.
Well technically, anything spoken about someone like this that is untrue is slander, in which case they can be sued but I don't know what you'd get out of it.

I don't think it has anything to do with the content of the statues, I do think they've made themselves an easy target for people who like to do such things though.

Think about, Let's say some parts are true and some parts are false. What we know is that some people haven't received their statues that were paid for. We know there are boxes in the ARH studio, and we know Some statues have not shipped as Spencer pretty much confirmed it when he said something hadn't shipped for various reasons.

We know they've taken production in house, we don't know why they did so. And we know their customer service team is split with casting and 3d printing duties which means that at some points you will not be able to contact someone and and some points email replies will be delayed.

So basically, by leaving all this to speculation as to why it's all happening they open themselves up to it. However that being said, I understand why you wouldn't clear the air.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 08:08 PM   #22
outlikealight
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravishing View Post
Why do we have a complaint thread? You wanna complain email or phone the company direct. All your doing is spreading negativity that's affecting future buyers. I understand your need to "Let the public know" about your experiences but keep it to yourself please. I've had issues with every one of the major statue producers in the past in some fashion some more than others. So what. It happens. Nobody's perfect. Move on get over it.
I can't disagree with this enough. I wish threads like this had been in progress before I ordered my Death Dealer 1. People need to be able to make an informed decision before they purchase.

It is absolutely horrible that you would advocate for covering up and keeping silent on the issues people are having.

The issues this company is having are not normal.

I have dealt with many other companies. Issues both big and small - and I have never experienced anything like my problems with ARH.
outlikealight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 09:34 PM   #23
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlikealight View Post
I can't disagree with this enough. I wish threads like this had been in progress before I ordered my Death Dealer 1. People need to be able to make an informed decision before they purchase.

It is absolutely horrible that you would advocate for covering up and keeping silent on the issues people are having.

The issues this company is having are not normal.

I have dealt with many other companies. Issues both big and small - and I have never experienced anything like my problems with ARH.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 09:34 PM   #24
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

My issue isn't with the thread... my issue is with the thread misrepresenting ARH. If I would have read this a year ago I would have NEVER bought Arhian 1. Now I am the proud owner of 8 ARH statues and I love all of them. Have I had issues with repair work and customer service? Yes. Have I had to get a little nasty with them? Yes. Do I think they could do a lot of things better? Definitely. But lately, the press ARH has been getting here is downright unfair and one sided.

So threads like this are good, sure... but let's not forget for every ARH horror story there are 20 ARH positive experiences. Great odds? No, but good enough for me to keep gambling on them considering how much I like their statues.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 09:38 PM   #25
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
My issue isn't with the thread... my issue is with the thread misrepresenting ARH. If I would have read this a year ago I would have NEVER bought Arhian 1. Now I am the proud owner of 8 ARH statues and I love all of them. Have I had issues with repair work and customer service? Yes. Have I had to get a little nasty with them? Yes. Do I think they could do a lot of things better? Definitely. But lately, the press ARH has been getting here is downright unfair and one sided.

So threads like this are good, sure... but let's not forget for every ARH horror story there are 20 ARH positive experiences. Great odds? No, but good enough for me to keep gambling on them considering how much I like their statues.
Think I'll copy this and put it in the SS section.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:41 PM   #26
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Think I'll copy this and put it in the SS section.
Yes, last time wisdom like this came down it was carved on two stone tablets! Lol!
Old 01-10-2017, 10:33 PM   #27
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravishing View Post
Why do we have a complaint thread? You wanna complain email or phone the company direct. All your doing is spreading negativity that's affecting future buyers. I understand your need to "Let the public know" about your experiences but keep it to yourself please. I've had issues with every one of the major statue producers in the past in some fashion some more than others. So what. It happens. Nobody's perfect. Move on get over it.
Get out of here with this garbage. People deserve to know the truth about any company. And that includes negative reviews as well as positive.
Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 01:21 AM   #28
gogo13
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:

I don't like complaining or getting Nasty. I just was told that I was going to get my Statue several times. It becomes disappointing waiting. If ARH is experiencing some difficulties I could wait a little longer. ARH is a small company things happen. They need to improve communications or collectors will get upset.

I know ARH will get back on their feet soon. I had the pleasure of meeting Arahom before at NYCC. He was friendly and a respectable person. ARH makes some great looking Statues.

I admire Arahom. I watch most of his old and new Youtube videos and I saw how much work and passion is needed to make a statue. He's not only the owner but a talented Artist. He works hard as the owner.I think he got distracted with his Comics.I could understand he's An Artist trying to make money. I want ARH to succeed. Bottom line they make great statues.

ARH has made quite a few Youtube videos during the years. He opens the doors of his Studio to let Collector appreciate the process he goes through to make a statue. He has some awesome looking pieces coming out. I definitely don't want to see ARH fail. They have a small niche in the statue industry with a small ES. They make unique pieces of Art that other companies wouldn't take a chance to make.

I look at the History of ARH and their prior ARH statue.They make some Beautiful, High Quality statues at fair prices. In person ARH makes some of the best statues in the industry. ARH's Conan Diorama, Thor, Battle Leonidas, Cleopatra and Ares all look amazing to name a few.

The energy Ehren and Aroham put into the Frazetta line is crazy. I'm eager to own this piece of Art. I don't think they will be a better sculpt of Frazeta's Artwork that will be made to this scale.

Will I buy from ARH again? Yes, but I'm going to wait for my paid statues to ship first.

I'm looking at the new Valkyrie and its very tempting.I'm going to wait for the new version of Thor to decide if I want to collect the line.

I hope ARH new statues sell. I want them to make More statues in the future.
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 02:21 AM   #29
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

I don't want them to fail either, but if they didn't have the problems with communication they do, Eve would probably have been a day 1 order for me. As it stands, I have too many statues I am still waiting for.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 06:54 AM   #30
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo13 View Post
I don't like complaining or getting Nasty. I just was told that I was going to get my Statue several times. It becomes disappointing waiting. If ARH is experiencing some difficulties I could wait a little longer. ARH is a small company things happen. They need to improve communications or collectors will get upset.

I know ARH will get back on their feet soon. I had the pleasure of meeting Arahom before at NYCC. He was friendly and a respectable person. ARH makes some great looking Statues.

I admire Arahom. I watch most of his old and new Youtube videos and I saw how much work and passion is needed to make a statue. He's not only the owner but a talented Artist. He works hard as the owner.I think he got distracted with his Comics.I could understand he's An Artist trying to make money. I want ARH to succeed. Bottom line they make great statues.

ARH has made quite a few Youtube videos during the years. He opens the doors of his Studio to let Collector appreciate the process he goes through to make a statue. He has some awesome looking pieces coming out. I definitely don't want to see ARH fail. They have a small niche in the statue industry with a small ES. They make unique pieces of Art that other companies wouldn't take a chance to make.

I look at the History of ARH and their prior ARH statue.They make some Beautiful, High Quality statues at fair prices. In person ARH makes some of the best statues in the industry. ARH's Conan Diorama, Thor, Battle Leonidas, Cleopatra and Ares all look amazing to name a few.

The energy Ehren and Aroham put into the Frazetta line is crazy. I'm eager to own this piece of Art. I don't think they will be a better sculpt of Frazeta's Artwork that will be made to this scale.

Will I buy from ARH again? Yes, but I'm going to wait for my paid statues to ship first.

I'm looking at the new Valkyrie and its very tempting.I'm going to wait for the new version of Thor to decide if I want to collect the line.

I hope ARH new statues sell. I want them to make More statues in the future.
So you are saying that ARH has your statue, in their building, totally paid for and is just not shipping it? There are no other issues or reasons it hasn't gone out? You don't owe on another statue or you have a PayPal complaint or anything along those lines.... you just have a statue, like Arhian 2 there and they won't ship it? I'm not challenging you, I just want to try and get why they are not shipping your statue but yet, I got all of the ones I ordered.