Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 05-15-2018, 03:50 PM   #231
arh_louis
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone eagle View Post
I sure hope your optimism is correct arh louis. It does remind me of the optimism that was posted about when the idea of "in house" statues was advertised and it was going to solve the problems of long delays.
Looking forward to receiving my statues and proudly displaying them someday.
I need to keep the optimism. I can't give up. What's the alternative? I choose to keep fighting!

It seems to me that the in-house statues were a way to gather money to survive. But at what costs?

Sell lunch do buy dinner definitely doesn't work at all. It's not an effective business strategy.

But looks like ARH is changing its approach to this matter. No pre-orders and no payment plans anymore, let's try to make all the future transactions fast, simple and easy to do.

Well, in life it's always great to try to see a positive side even in a bad situation. Keeping this is mind, we can say that all ARH Studios statues with the time will become more and more valuable. Because every new statue is a new level of challenge! A test of supreme patience and cold blood.

The ones who survive the test of time will have in hands a proof of wisdom and perserverance! They will be able to display these statues and say: I am a real fighter, I will never give up, I will never surrender!

I am proud to be able to serve all ARH Studios Customers - the strongest and toughest collectors in all the statue market!
arh_louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 06:14 PM   #232
Ehollywood
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arh_louis View Post
I need to keep the optimism. I can't give up. What's the alternative? I choose to keep fighting!

It seems to me that the in-house statues were a way to gather money to survive. But at what costs?

Sell lunch do buy dinner definitely doesn't work at all. It's not an effective business strategy.

But looks like ARH is changing its approach to this matter. No pre-orders and no payment plans anymore, let's try to make all the future transactions fast, simple and easy to do.

Well, in life it's always great to try to see a positive side even in a bad situation. Keeping this is mind, we can say that all ARH Studios statues with the time will become more and more valuable. Because every new statue is a new level of challenge! A test of supreme patience and cold blood.

The ones who survive the test of time will have in hands a proof of wisdom and perserverance! They will be able to display these statues and say: I am a real fighter, I will never give up, I will never surrender!

I am proud to be able to serve all ARH Studios Customers - the strongest and toughest collectors in all the statue market!
Still waiting for my Big Cats to this (NYCC 2014) piece. All they sent was the girl.
Ehollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 03:01 AM   #233
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehollywood View Post
Still waiting for my Big Cats to this (NYCC 2014) piece. All they sent was the girl.
Come on ARH, get those cats ready to send by NYCC 2018 in early October so you can hit that 4 year anniversary !
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 08:03 AM   #234
arh_louis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAB380 View Post
Come on ARH, get those cats ready to send by NYCC 2018 in early October so you can hit that 4 year anniversary !
Our schedule is: 1. Arhian Forever and Arkhalla Fight (middle 2018); 2. Valkyrie and Eve (3rd quarter 2018). 3. Huntress Sabertooth cats (end 2018). I would like to try to solve all pending issues in my first anniversary on ARH Customer Support (September 2018)... Louis
Old 06-23-2018, 03:33 AM   #235
pdenham
Teen Titans

So somewhere in October to December to ship out the remaining Huntress orders?

Some of us are still waiting on the whole statue, not just the cats.

FWIW, I've waited this long so November or December is just fine with me.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 08:51 AM   #236
arh_louis

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdenham View Post
So somewhere in October to December to ship out the remaining Huntress orders?
Yes, Arahom told me that he will produce Huntress by the end of the year in China, to fulfill the pending orders.
Old 07-20-2018, 11:23 AM   #237
arh_louis

To all ARH Studios customers with pending Frazetta's Huntress and/or Huntress cats:

Please, contact me through: arhstudios@hotmail.com

I am gathering information about all pending cases.

Why I am asking about it? Because there are some pending orders from 2015 and I need to make sure that I have the names of all customers.

If you know about someone who didn't receive the statue and/or the cats, please, forward this message.

Thank you,
Louis Reinhold
Old 07-23-2018, 08:49 AM   #238
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehollywood View Post
This is unbelievable, I haven't been on the ARH forum for a while because I gave up on them as a company and sold off everything besides Ares. Just blows my mind they still haven't fulfilled your orders yet and still use that garbage foam in their packaging. I see they went back to production in China, guess the in house only plan failed?

Surprised they are still in business!
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 04:37 PM   #239
arh_louis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith3388 View Post
This is unbelievable, I haven't been on the ARH forum for a while because I gave up on them as a company and sold off everything besides Ares. Just blows my mind they still haven't fulfilled your orders yet and still use that garbage foam in their packaging. I see they went back to production in China, guess the in house only plan failed? Surprised they are still in business!
It's really sad to see so much hate.

Surprised the world still exists.
Old 07-23-2018, 06:03 PM   #240
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

ARH had a hard time,but I still got my stuff and never got stiffed or robbed by them and will continue to support as long as they release what I like.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote