Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 05-19-2017, 03:33 AM   #11
cosmic
Mephisto

typical hideous lies. If someone else would have behaving like this, we would call him a scammer, seriously this is a scam, from someone who thinks he runs a professional company.
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 06:06 AM   #12
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
typical hideous lies. If someone else would have behaving like this, we would call him a scammer, seriously this is a scam, from someone who thinks he runs a professional company.
That's the sad part. I really think that Arahom feels like he runs a professional company and feels justified in making me pay for the defective Sha-Ryn.

What boggles me is why all the run around? If he's going to steal my money, just do it and cut off contact. From me and wait for me to take my next step. If he's going to be stand up and return my money, do that and close out our business and hope I shut up about how they mistreated me. Why the back and forth and promises and lies?

Maybe they are waiting for a few more statue payments to come in to get my money to return to me? I don't know, it just doesn't make sense. Maybe it's a game to him and it's fun?
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 09:19 AM   #13
cosmic
Mephisto

you put too much thought into this. Arahom doesnt care about you or anybody else. Remember I was telling you that and you were feeling differently.

He doesn't want to pay you now because you are a nobody to him. His time aint worth it. If he feels sometime bored to handle your case he will decide what to do.
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 11:17 AM   #14
qz33
Rescue

He's just caught up in obligations from all directions he can't meet and doesn't know what to do.

Not an excuse just a reality. The dishonesty isn't going to help him either.

Again I'd have to schedule an unannounced visit to anyone that keeps this much money and treats me so.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 12:05 PM   #15
johnclone
The Enchantress

I think the official term here is "the runaround"
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 01:16 PM   #16
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnclone View Post
I think the official term here is "the runaround"
No, it's "business as usual" for ARH.
Old 05-19-2017, 03:53 PM   #17
Choopie
Birdman

Some of this sounds like the run around I was getting with McFarlane on a broken statue. After over two months of dragging their feet, I finally just filed a chargeback dispute with my CC and getting my money back. Honestly, if that option is still open to you, I'd file a dispute. Best to get your money back and not have a product at all rather than fighting with this guy for months on end and having neither.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
I'll give an update...

The first weeks goes by and no refund. So I start to call and email daily. Of course no one answers the phone... the miracles of caller ID. Finally I get an email from Spencer saying he got the go ahead to refund me for Arhian...

"This is Spencer from ARH Studios. I wanted to let you know that I have spoken with Arahom and he has authorized the full refund of your Arhian Forever as well as the shipment of your Queen of Vampire statue. He has not authorized the Sha-Ryn refund and instead wishes for me to ship it to you.

Before I can ship your Queen of Vampire, I need you to confirm that you only sent the body to us to work on and your shipping address."

My reply...

"Inform Arahom that the Sha-Ryn that he sold me had a removable top and the Sha-Ryn we wants to send me does not. I have no use for a statue that I can't display topless. We have been down this road. Sending me Sha-Ryan would be the equivalent of just picking any statue box and shipping it out to me... it's not what I ordered. And it's not my fault in any way that the piece was made wrong.

As for the Queen, yes, just the body/arms. I have the base, skulls, bats and chalice here."

So Spencer replies and he says that he's forwarding my message to Arahom. Now, things go silent again and I send this...

"Any word on the Sha-Ryn refund? And I still have not received the refund on my credit card for Arhian."

The reply I get is as follows:

"Arahom has asked that I let him work with your situation. I am ready to ship your Queen of Vampire statue, I just need to know what you sent as far as parts go."

Wow... personal service from Arahom the Incompetent. Don't I feel special. That's sarcasm, I don't feel special at all, just mistreated by a company that seems to thrive on lies and misdirection. My reply, which I felt showed amazing restraint...

"The Queen is the least of my concerns with ARH at the moment. I sent the Queen, her arm and the two hand pieces, orb and dagger so it all would match up in the repaint. I believe that's all. I have no parts of the Queen herself here. All I have is the base and the base pieces, like the bats, skulls and chalice.

More concerning to me, in the last email you said Arahom authorized you to refund me, now your saying he's handling it personally. Am I getting refunded or not? It's not a hard process, you have my credit card info on file, just issue the refund to that card. Plus, in his email to me, he said I would be refunded last week. Now it's almost the close of this week.

If he wants to handle the Sha-Ryn personally, great. You have my number. I am curious to see how he would justify anything but a full refund, considering the statue is missing a major feature/selling point.

Is he handing the Medusa skirt too? I thought Melissa said it was packed up and ready to go out."

And now I wait for them to answer as they sit on over $1k worth of cash and sculptures of mine. I really am dumbfounded at the way these characters conduct business. I would suggest Arahom spend less time sending tough guy emails, then dancing around following through with his threats and spend more time getting his way past due Valkeries out to the poor people who he lied to and said the statues would ship when the last payment was received.

Maybe I'm wrong though. I don't know, I sort of feel like I'm right.
Choopie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 06:13 PM   #18
The13thWarlock

Well, I got $300 refunded through PayPal today. Of course, I paid them $400 so I had to write again... I'm sure the last will come through soon. It's almost unbelievable how they just mess everything up in one way or another.

But bottom line, I'm refunded 3/4 of what I paid to Arhian Forever and released from the order. That's an unexpected win for old Warlock. Now if I can just get my last $100 back, $425 back from Sha-Ryn and my medusa skirt I'm out of the woods!!!!
Old 05-19-2017, 10:40 PM   #19
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
Well, I got $300 refunded through PayPal today. Of course, I paid them $400 so I had to write again... I'm sure the last will come through soon. It's almost unbelievable how they just mess everything up in one way or another.

But bottom line, I'm refunded 3/4 of what I paid to Arhian Forever and released from the order. That's an unexpected win for old Warlock. Now if I can just get my last $100 back, $425 back from Sha-Ryn and my medusa skirt I'm out of the woods!!!!
Don't forget the Queen of Vampires
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 11:18 PM   #20
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
Don't forget the Queen of Vampires
That's not a major concern. They are going to pack it up and send it back. I guess they will send me a shipping invoice soon. I'm not dieing for it, it's a horrible conversion job and a crap repaint. So basically it's a lesson learned for me. Once again, this isn't really Arahoms fault. It's just one of those things that didn't work out due to a bunch of crap falling apart. Anyway, it's going to be a project and learning experience in statue modification and repainting.

I need to figure out what I want to mod her into, as I want to distance it from the ARH character collection.