Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 09-16-2017, 10:58 AM   #221
Askani81
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by First4Figures View Post
Sorry. We always do try and find the best prices for each region and will continue to monitor and find solutions when and where we can. Please do hit up CS and voice your concerns, the team will always take note of these and use them for the future.

FYI everyone, we have four warehouses UK, US, CAN and China, so if your region are within these areas, chances are there is no fees and tax to pay. We deal with that so you only pay for the shipping costs alone.
I think shipping cost has been on the rise and normally companies who ship out in thousands seem to get a better corporate deal with the shipping companies. Might not be easy to strike a deal for reasonable price
Askani81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 11:08 AM   #222
Askani81
The Herculoids

Quote:
Thanks for sharing FS

The new gun will be replacing the current one for ALL versions.

The new ADDITIONAL head will be included for ALL versions
Nice. Anyway just curious to know how this whole approval works since it is not possible to have the socom. Is Konami or Heckler&Koch the one to give the go ahead

Last edited by Askani81; 09-16-2017 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Forgot to include some words
Old 09-16-2017, 03:00 PM   #223
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Thanks for sharing FS

The new gun will be replacing the current one for ALL versions.

The new ADDITIONAL head will be included for ALL versions
Now THAT'S what i'm talking about!!!!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 05:16 PM   #224
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askani81 View Post
Nice. Anyway just curious to know how this whole approval works since it is not possible to have the socom. Is Konami or Heckler&Koch the one to give the go ahead
Konami no longer has the license for hk. They would have to repurchase it. They would basically just be throwing a bunch of money away to satisfy gamer nostalgia- assuming there are no conflicting interests with the license now in the first place.
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 09:47 PM   #225
Larry
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

I pre ordered the essential edition, & I'm really happy with the new sculpt, & neon stealth version, but I'm dissapointed with the new gun. Socom or original gun for me. Having a random gun he doesn't use ruins the whole reason for trying to make it closer to game accuracy.

Trying to force a Socom lookalike is weird.

I'm one person, & a bunch feel happy about the gun change, but I'm allowed to have my say
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlySamurai View Post
Larry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 10:49 PM   #226
Askani81
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlySamurai View Post
Konami no longer has the license for hk. They would have to repurchase it. They would basically just be throwing a bunch of money away to satisfy gamer nostalgia- assuming there are no conflicting interests with the license now in the first place.
Thanks for the info. You might be right about them literally throwing bunch of money away to satisfy people like me.
Old 09-16-2017, 10:53 PM   #227
Askani81
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
I pre ordered the essential edition, & I'm really happy with the new sculpt, & neon stealth version, but I'm dissapointed with the new gun. Socom or original gun for me. Having a random gun he doesn't use ruins the whole reason for trying to make it closer to game accuracy.

Trying to force a Socom lookalike is weird.

I'm one person, & a bunch feel happy about the gun change, but I'm allowed to have my say
You are definitely allowed to have your say and you aired your views nicely. I cant say that i am 100% happy with the change but I am definitely happy that they did because it is closer to the socom though it is not game accurate.
Old 09-17-2017, 02:46 PM   #228
Indridcold99
The Avengers

so hyped for this
Indridcold99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 09:18 PM   #229
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

f4f posted a vote on the Sniper Wolf pose in the club. 11 is in first place so far, 12 in second

https://m.facebook.com/questions.php...50261031934957
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 10:12 PM   #230
Larry
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4092.JPG
Views:	15
Size:	369.5 KB
ID:	108155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askani81 View Post
You are definitely allowed to have your say and you aired your views nicely. I cant say that i am 100% happy with the change but I am definitely happy that they did because it is closer to the socom though it is not game accurate.
Maybe a few more tweaks to the silhouette (I know it's not going to 100% look like it), I might be more ok with it. Maybe
Larry is offline   Reply With Quote