Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tsume / Attakus

Old 11-22-2016, 11:35 AM   #2031
IXEC
Hellboy

..................My King Raoh was canceled by BBTS......here was their reply.....

Thank you for your email, and we do apologize that this item has been heavily allocated. Unfortunately, when a manufacturer decides to cut back on production late in the game, it negatively affects several customers looking forward to receiving their items. We were also looking forward to being able to provide these to our customers who have been patiently waiting for them. We were disappointed to have had to relay this information, and also hope that this will not be a continuing trend with any of the manufacturers we work with. Again, we do apologize for this news. If we can assist otherwise moving forward, please let us know.
IXEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 08:06 PM   #2032
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

So sorry to hear man
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 08:47 PM   #2033
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

That really sucks man.

The bit about "when the manufacture decides to cut back" is obviously bull---- because Tsume didn't cut the run and they have been sold out for ages.

Seems like BBTS have a lot of trouble getting Tsume pieces and they get them waaaaaay later than anyone else, individual customers or retailers.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 10:09 PM   #2034
IXEC
Hellboy

You know this didn't happen, just to me....anyone else have BBTS F*^k them over.....I wonder if BBTS had any up on their ebay site.....
Old 11-28-2016, 04:31 PM   #2035
HiTMAN
The Herculoids

I wouldn’t jump to any conclusions, I had the same thing happen to me through another retailer. I was notified that they are unable to fulfill my order due to allocation shortages. Apparently Tsume had only sent them 5 statuses out of their allotment.

I did verify with Tsume and they confirmed the number, their reasoning was the retailer failed to confirm their allotment.

But hey I guess it wasn’t meant to be and in a way it turned out to be a blessing in disguise as Prime 1 now has the license and I can’t wait to see what they have cooking.
HiTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 05:07 PM   #2036
IXEC
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiTMAN View Post
I wouldn’t jump to any conclusions, I had the same thing happen to me through another retailer. I was notified that they are unable to fulfill my order due to allocation shortages. Apparently Tsume had only sent them 5 statuses out of their allotment.

I did verify with Tsume and they confirmed the number, their reasoning was the retailer failed to confirm their allotment.

But hey I guess it wasn’t meant to be and in a way it turned out to be a blessing in disguise as Prime 1 now has the license and I can’t wait to see what they have cooking.
Noted....
Old 11-29-2016, 12:18 PM   #2037
wildmadshotgun
Kindly Asked To Leave

BBTS still have picollo on preorder

if some want
wildmadshotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 02:26 PM   #2038
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

I sometimes forget that i paid off Killer Bee and Ichigo lol, it totally feels like free statues at this point haha! Sure i'll be saying the same thing with Hashirama too.

But anyway KB is on his way soon!

DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 08:45 PM   #2039
cpluse2
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

What happen to BBTS White Beard HQS Statue. I been waiting so long.
cpluse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 11:55 AM   #2040
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXEC View Post
..................My King Raoh was canceled by BBTS......here was their reply.....

Thank you for your email, and we do apologize that this item has been heavily allocated. Unfortunately, when a manufacturer decides to cut back on production late in the game, it negatively affects several customers looking forward to receiving their items. We were also looking forward to being able to provide these to our customers who have been patiently waiting for them. We were disappointed to have had to relay this information, and also hope that this will not be a continuing trend with any of the manufacturers we work with. Again, we do apologize for this news. If we can assist otherwise moving forward, please let us know.
Sorry to hear that but you might have another opportunity for a Raoh.

Just saw they're working on a 1/4 scale for their HQS+ line. That's what I think I gathered from the translation, anyway.

Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote