Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 11-30-2016, 10:35 PM   #551
JAWS
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

OH WOW! I love this piece! Is he better than the original? Hmmmm... I think so and so does my youngest son but my wife and oldest son like the OG Joker better... I would say one is only a little better then the other... The OG has a fantastic face sculpt. OG Reg and Ex are top notch sculpts with flawless paint apps. The pose works better for the Ex sculpt on the OG IMO but I like the Reg sculpt better. The AA Joker has two great head sculpts also. I would say they are very close to as good as the OG but very different. Where the new one shines is the pose and the clothing. It takes it too another level IMO. Which gives it the edge to the OG... My Wife's biggest issue was the color of AA Joker's face. My son thought the AA Joker was too creepy (Laughing head), which is a good thing I think

I was shocked that I liked the Reg head as much as I do on the AA Joker... I really thought this was an absolute Ex or fail and while I think the EX head is a must, if one just gets the reg you are getting a great statue.

OG Joker 8.5 out of 10 (Head sculpts are a 10 out of 10 though)
AA Joker 9.5 out of 10

Probably will keep both

JAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 03:47 AM   #552
Mr. Nice Guy
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAWS View Post
Just purchased the Arkham Joker PF... Got the Ex.. Thinking after I get it and compare it too the original I might sell the original EX PF...

What is the opinion of the two for those that have it.. I love the pose and the laughing head sculpt on this Joker.. Watched some review videos last night and really fell in love... I really love the original PF but I am not thrilled with the pose. The originals pose looks better with the EX but I prefer the regular head.

Anyways... Good move or bad move.... Not that I will listen to you guys anyways lol
Mr. Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 10:17 AM   #553
pokritz17
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nice Guy View Post
lol my face right now...
pokritz17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 11:43 AM   #554
JAWS
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nice Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokritz17 View Post
lol my face right now...
Call it like I see it boys
JAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 12:14 PM   #555
C-Lo*G86
Doh!

+1 for AA Joker
C-Lo*G86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 08:17 PM   #556
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Just picked this up. A diamond in the rough. If you play the Arkham games, I highly suggest. Although smaller than the Prime 1 1/3, looks good matched up. Low stock, free shipping, double rewards.
Won't have the EX but I think the regular is better for matching with your other pieces. The EX crazy face I think is better stand alone where the camera is panning out for some diabolical scheme. Like Wayne's World. Go get it!
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote