Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 12-26-2016, 11:49 AM   #5531
ALI3NS
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Sorry to answer for her, but she answered this a page or two back so I thought I'd save her the trouble.
Sorry...I didn't realize Alex answered the question. It's a bit disappointing that SS has no plans based on Alien:Covenant creatures. I'm betting the demand will be high after the movie is released in May.
ALI3NS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 01:37 AM   #5532
bullethole
The Avengers

Hi Alex, Will the Reg Spider-Man PF come back in stock anytime soon?
bullethole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 08:17 AM   #5533
Lecter83
Fantastic Four

There is possibility that the Sideshow can do the Grand Moff Tarkin in 1/6 scale?
Lecter83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 01:38 AM   #5534
Asgardian
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Hello SSAlex, will we see Thanos on Throne Maq pre-ordering very soon? Do you happen to find out what the exclusive is going to be for us? Happy New Year.
Asgardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 02:44 PM   #5535
toty21
The Avengers

Hi SSAlex, would you be kind enough to tell us what is the approximate scale for the announced Aliens Warrior statue. Thanks
toty21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 03:47 PM   #5536
BurningRage
The Maxx

Is the BvS Wonder Woman pf sword made out of metal?
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 05:03 PM   #5537
Raas Kaaz
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Hello Alex,

can you please get some of the confusion about the Iron Studio 1/4 vader?

I asked you a few weeks ago about it and you told us that there are no plans that SSC will distribute this piece.

Now we saw a public statement from Iron Studios that this piece will be available at Sideshow... can you please let us know if that's true.. and if so, when the PO will be available cause according to IS its suppose to be for PO starting today.

Thanks a million !
Raas Kaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 05:19 PM   #5538
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulk View Post
Hi Alex,

Can we expect more new license announcement from sideshow, such as mad max, underworld, final fantasy, riddick, etc...?

Thanks
There are some things being worked on that would fall under new licenses but I'm not allowed to disclose what those licenses are. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpuli28 View Post
Hi Alex.

Who holds the 1/4 scale comic The Dark Knight Returns (Frank Miller ver) license?

Merry Christmas!
I'm not in the know if that is something that falls under the DC/WB umbrella or is separated out. If it is something separated out I do not know who would have the rights to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wah View Post
hi alex, merry christmas and happy holidays.

will sideshow be producing any merchandise for the underworld: blood wars movie?
Merry Christmas (belated) and happy holidays to you as well!

Sideshow doesn't hold any Underworld licenses and isn't seeking to acquire them at this time. Star Ace and a few other companies do hold the rights and perhaps will be making new collectibles from the upcoming movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryTonge View Post
Thanks SSAlex for helping us out with questions this year! Merry Christmas!!
I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and will have an amazing new year, GaryTonge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayfoghorn View Post
Hi
What's the reason why the edition size isn't revealed when the item is up for PO? Doesn't appeal to me therefore I have stopped POing on day one, sure I'm not the only one
Many Sideshow items are announced without Edition Sizes right from the start to allow collectors time to order and then after a certain time period the Edition Size will be set. There will be some cases in which an Edition Size will be announced at the time of Pre-Order as well....Cheetah PF, recent Oglaveil Bust, all Premium Art Prints, for example.

Some collectors want to know the Edition Size of an item at the time they order (perfectly understandable), so if the item they're interested in has a TBD when it's new to Pre-Order, they can come back a few months later to see if the ES has been set. If it has, then they can make a decision as to whether it's still something their interested in or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetMad View Post
Hi Alex,

Question on Captain Marvel just released. It seems a number of the pieces are showing up with bent pegs on the foot where it goes in. Being this statue is extremely leaning already, is that intentional or a product issue? I know 4 people with this issue so far and just want to hear it clear from an official mouth on whether this is a defect or intentional. because it does worry me if its intentional. thanks
I'd have to get more details from the project managers regarding any bent pegs on the piece once I'm back in the office (and I won't be back in the office until Jan 3rd), so I don't have an official answer for you at this time. But I'll see what I can find out in the new year.

I do know that the metal rod in Captain Marvel's leg goes up pretty far into her leg to try and keep the piece as she meant to look for the long haul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullethole View Post
Hi Alex, Will the Reg Spider-Man PF come back in stock anytime soon?
I do not know at this time, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecter83 View Post
There is possibility that the Sideshow can do the Grand Moff Tarkin in 1/6 scale?
There are many possibilities for future Sideshow Star Wars sixth scale. Who and what those will be I'm not at liberty to disclose or talk about unless they've been officially announced on Sideshow.com or through official Sideshow social platforms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgardian View Post
Hello SSAlex, will we see Thanos on Throne Maq pre-ordering very soon? Do you happen to find out what the exclusive is going to be for us? Happy New Year.
It should hopefully be up for Pre-Order within the first 6 months of 2017. I do not know what the Exclusive is as the prototype hasn't been 100% completed and shown off yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toty21 View Post
Hi SSAlex, would you be kind enough to tell us what is the approximate scale for the announced Aliens Warrior statue. Thanks
This would be a 1/5 scale piece to go along with the Alien Statue from earlier this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Is the BvS Wonder Woman pf sword made out of metal?
I do not know what the final materials will be on this piece yet, sorry.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 06:30 PM   #5539
Raas Kaaz
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

muaaaahhhh... what about me Alex?
Raas Kaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 06:36 PM   #5540
Darkest Knight
Blue Falcon

I think she was already writing her post when you posted. She probably never saw it.
Darkest Knight is offline   Reply With Quote