My Better Is Better Than Your Better

Why?
Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 05:35 PM   #22
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1228 View Post
Not exaggerating at all. Usual Sideshow would've started and ended the line with these three. Into the Spider-Verse really boosted the popularity of Miles and Spider-Gwen/Ghost Spider IMO. New movie coming out soon and looks to be really good as well. Can't wait to see it.
True. Every round of Spidey related figures, we know what they’re offering. So it’s cool they switched it up with these vinyl figures. Would be great if the PFs could follow. Although I guess they almost did with the latest round of PFs on those sub par forced perspective bases. But mainly because Venom and Carnage are already in stock.

Yeah, the movie did boost their popularity. I’ve been reading Miles since UF#4 but it’s cool to see the growth of the character. Especially after all the complaining when he debuted and the continual complaining from a few folk.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 05:41 PM   #23
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ink View Post
Why?
My guess is because the last wave sold well enough?

Like I posted before, I had Miles and he came broken and they had no replacements so I returned it. But although cool, it felt like it shouldn’t have cost as much as it did. I hate to say it felt cheap because I really dig the art of it. I’m tempted to get Peter but I remember my reaction to opening up Miles and how light and “less expensive costing” it felt lol. so I think I’ll just stick to statues.
Old 06-02-2023, 06:22 PM   #24
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
New figures!! My favorite trio..

These look pretty good!

Graffiti art come to life!
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 01:13 AM   #25
Peedi
The Secret Six

The movie is AMAZING! Go see it y’all! Avoid any spoilers!
Old 06-03-2023, 04:15 AM   #26
darren1228
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
The movie is AMAZING! Go see it y?all! Avoid any spoilers!
Arghh I gotta wait till the 21st here in Taiwan. How does it compare to the first one? I love love the first one!
darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 07:37 AM   #27
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Arghh I gotta wait till the 21st here in Taiwan. How does it compare to the first one? I love love the first one!
I love the first one, too. For me it’s one of the best Spider-Man movies, up there with Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2 and No Way Home. It’s probably the one I’ve repeat watched the most because it’s fun.

That said, this one joins it as one of the best Spider-Man movies to date. We already knew this was a Part 1 of 2 early on, especially since the original name literally was “Part 1”. As far as the tone of the movie and thematically, I’d say it’s what Empire Strikes Back is to A New Hope.

Avoid spoilers. There’s some cool stuff and implications in this movie.
Old 06-03-2023, 09:41 AM   #28
darren1228
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
I love the first one, too. For me it?s one of the best Spider-Man movies, up there with Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2 and No Way Home. It?s probably the one I?ve repeat watched the most because it?s fun.

That said, this one joins it as one of the best Spider-Man movies to date. We already knew this was a Part 1 of 2 early on, especially since the original name literally was ?Part 1?. As far as the tone of the movie and thematically, I?d say it?s what Empire Strikes Back is to A New Hope.

Avoid spoilers. There?s some cool stuff and implications in this movie.
Awesome! Thanks for that. Will try to stay clear of social media and YouTube for a few weeks. Can?t wait. Empire Strikes back of Spider-Man has me excited.
darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote