Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 02-18-2023, 07:25 PM   #1
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

ASK Premium Collectibles Studio

Thought I'd create a general 'ASK' thread here in the new Premium Collectibles Studio sub-forum, since Fullscale_PCS (aka Matt) has been frequenting Statue Forum occasionally.

Like all 'ASK' threads, please try to keep chit chat to a minimum in this thread, so questions and answers (and follow-up questions) can be easily found. Please no spamming. Keep it respectful! PCS aren't obligated to answer anything - it's a privilege to have them interact here.

Thanks!
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 07:47 PM   #2
Westhelle
Shadowhawk

Good thread.

When's Chun Li bust?
Westhelle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 07:48 PM   #3
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

I'm always eager to hear more about potential 1/4 Street Fighter statues... but I have a specific question about the Street Fighter swimsuit line this time.

Is the line continuing, and have you seen the new Kimberly swimsuit? Would love to see this lady in the line...

Old 02-18-2023, 09:25 PM   #4
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Chun Li bust preorder window estimate please! Also I am curious if SF6 will have its own line of figures from PCS and if so what scale and style will they be?
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 09:46 PM   #5
BurningRage
Inhumans

Will we see 1/3 Ken this year?
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2023, 03:48 AM   #6
fanou
Doh!

What can we expect for the horror 1/3 and 1/4 futur line?

We want screen accurate Jason Voorhees and you are the best company to do that
A 1/3 New blood Part 7 will be a dream
Also a Freddy part 3 ou part 2

Can you share some Killer klowns news?

Thanks
fanou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2023, 04:58 AM   #7
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hey Fullscale_PCS, aside from Spinal and Sabrewulf, can you confirm which other Killer Instinct characters you'll be making?
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2023, 05:34 AM   #8
ukshaun
Hercules

Street Fighter V - Laura Matsuda - Classic green fighting gear
Mortal Kombat - SOnya Blade - Classic green black white outfit.

Will these 2 ever happen?
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 03:35 PM   #9
Fullscale_PCS
Company Moderator

Hello all. Good thread. I'll answer what I can.

Any mortal Kombat is on hold for now. We need to talk with WB and NRS to get a better handle on how they go about approving designs. We can copy their published designs pixel for pixel and they have notes on every aspect. This takes up too much time in terms of revisions, hired sculptors, we still want to maintain the license, but it needs to be feasible. Nothing past noob Saibot and Kitana for now.

Much more street fighter coming. 1:10 scale street jam line. More season pass swimsuits (I haven't seen anything for Kimberly yet). And an eventual return to the classic museum line with all new sculpts. That will likely start with the AAA roster, but there will be potential for later characters too. I can't stress enough how much supporting a line leads to rare characters being made. We have production minimums and we have to know these B characters will be popular enough to be made and sold. (I personally like the Ultra line the best, but I'm told the juice isn't worth the squeeze with those, so we will see if it goes past blanka)

1/3 Ken is on pause for now. 1/2 scale akuma is next for the high end stuff.

Chun Li bust pre order is in q2 I believe

I can all but guarantee sf6 will be in our stable. We haven't planned what yet. Let's see how the game does and who the popular fighters turn out to be.

I can't confirm for sure whose next after fulgore and sabrewulf. I'm sure we will make orchid and glacius and spinal if the first two sell well. The hope is we will get enough adoption to make the full KI 1 roster.

Jason and Freddy are on our want list too. License difficulty makes those tricky, but we absolutely want them. Probably in both 1/4 and 1/3.

No killer klown to share yet.
Fullscale_PCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 05:34 PM   #10
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullscale_PCS View Post
Hello all. Good thread. I'll answer what I can.

Any mortal Kombat is on hold for now. We need to talk with WB and NRS to get a better handle on how they go about approving designs. We can copy their published designs pixel for pixel and they have notes on every aspect. This takes up too much time in terms of revisions, hired sculptors, we still want to maintain the license, but it needs to be feasible. Nothing past noob Saibot and Kitana for now.

Much more street fighter coming. 1:10 scale street jam line. More season pass swimsuits (I haven't seen anything for Kimberly yet). And an eventual return to the classic museum line with all new sculpts. That will likely start with the AAA roster, but there will be potential for later characters too. I can't stress enough how much supporting a line leads to rare characters being made. We have production minimums and we have to know these B characters will be popular enough to be made and sold. (I personally like the Ultra line the best, but I'm told the juice isn't worth the squeeze with those, so we will see if it goes past blanka)

1/3 Ken is on pause for now. 1/2 scale akuma is next for the high end stuff.

Chun Li bust pre order is in q2 I believe

I can all but guarantee sf6 will be in our stable. We haven't planned what yet. Let's see how the game does and who the popular fighters turn out to be.

I can't confirm for sure whose next after fulgore and sabrewulf. I'm sure we will make orchid and glacius and spinal if the first two sell well. The hope is we will get enough adoption to make the full KI 1 roster.

Jason and Freddy are on our want list too. License difficulty makes those tricky, but we absolutely want them. Probably in both 1/4 and 1/3.

No killer klown to share yet.
Thank you so much for taking the time to answer occasional questions, Matt!

I personally appreciate the Street Fighter update. I know you guys have been biding your time with the license, so getting more info is appreciated.

(Just fyi, if you weren't aware, you can quote multiple posts in one reply by clicking the blue "+ button in the bottom right of a post. The order that you click is the order they will show up in your reply. When you've clicked all the posts you want, just scroll to the bottom and click the orange "Post Reply" button.)