Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 12-03-2021, 04:14 PM   #31
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

This is quite the ambitious event. Over 7 hours each day. I hope it lives up to the hype and we get a boatload of new product reveals. 2 1/2 hrs each day for new product reveals. 5 hours worth over both days. Seems like ALOT. I know new product reveals are usually shown and talked about for like 10-15 minutes? Given that logic that's 10 new items a day? 20 over both? Seems like alot.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 07:19 PM   #32
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
This is quite the ambitious event. Over 7 hours each day. I hope it lives up to the hype and we get a boatload of new product reveals. 2 1/2 hrs each day for new product reveals. 5 hours worth over both days. Seems like ALOT. I know new product reveals are usually shown and talked about for like 10-15 minutes? Given that logic that's 10 new items a day? 20 over both? Seems like alot.
During the last Iron Studios day, which was in October, IS revealed 25 new statues. And that was a monthly event. This one is their main event of the year.

I expect a lot of reveals, but especially new license reveals (I'm REALLY hoping they get the Arcane license).
Jesse Custer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 08:26 PM   #33
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

A lot of new licenses announced today: Saint Seiya, Goonies, MOTU, Wizard of Oz, The Exorcist, Shrek, Peaky Blinders, Batman Forever, Ninja Turtles, Uncharted (movie), Iron Giant, KISS, Hellboy (movie).
Old 12-03-2021, 08:29 PM   #34
BigMo
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Custer View Post
A lot of new licenses announced today: Saint Seiya, Goonies, MOTU, Wizard of Oz, The Exorcist, Shrek, Peaky Blinders, Batman Forever, Ninja Turtles, Uncharted (movie).
OH Wow Goonies? That could be quite popular?
BigMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 08:43 PM   #35
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Custer View Post
A lot of new licenses announced today: Saint Seiya, Goonies, MOTU, Wizard of Oz, The Exorcist, Shrek, Peaky Blinders, Batman Forever, Ninja Turtles, Uncharted (movie), Iron Giant, KISS, Hellboy (movie).
Edit: d'oh, I must be blind.
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 10:05 PM   #36
No1
The Avengers

The only one I have interest is the Goonies, but I would prefer Gremlins, the little monsters I think works better for statues, what they're gonna make, the kids in 1/10? That's never look good, I have Jurassic Park kids here and they look pretty bad.

Ninja Turtles, Saint Seya and MOTU are all licenses that have a lot on market, it's a bold move.

Apart from that, the exclusives this year is all very weak, not a fan of any.

Hope they show more MK.
No1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 11:04 PM   #37
Dark Knight.
Birdman

Turtles and MOTU would go well with my Thundercats. Batman Forever should be pretty interesting too. I remembered a while back they hinted at a Jaws license. Has there been any word on that?
Dark Knight. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 01:09 AM   #38
BigMo
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight. View Post
Turtles and MOTU would go well with my Thundercats. Batman Forever should be pretty interesting too. I remembered a while back they hinted at a Jaws license. Has there been any word on that?
Yes i'd be all over the Jaws release, I could see them doing a 1/10 Orca. Price would be a killer though if the Delorean is anything to go by.
BigMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 06:37 AM   #39
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight. View Post
I remembered a while back they hinted at a Jaws license. Has there been any word on that?
Yes, they showed footage of it yesterday of it as a recap of previous announcements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMo View Post
Price would be a killer though if the Delorean is anything to go by.
Yeah, that DeLorean was definitely a huge blow when it comes to expectations regarding this company.
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 12:17 PM   #40
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1 View Post
Apart from that, the exclusives this year is all very weak, not a fan of any.
I think the Witch King is the best exclusive they ever made, actually. Sauron is nice, but I don?t have any link with the character. Wonder Twins didn?t turn out as good as I hoped. And I don?t care for Loki (I actually don?t like any of their MCU exclusives).

Overall, I think the exclusives are better than last year.