Birdman

Doomsday, please!
BDoggWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 07:12 PM   #142
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
I just want an updated Harley to go with my two Catwomans and Ivy. It doesn't have to have a certain outfit, from the games or comics. A creative, sexy combo would be great. A corset with shorts. I would even be happy with one based on the movie. I just don't want a cutesy Harley in a "I have to pee," pose. Fully sculpted, bright, wicked.
Agreed. I really like the statue, but not the mixed media on it. I hoped it would have been a latex suit like Catwomans
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 07:39 PM   #143
Thor57
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
I just want an updated Harley to go with my two Catwomans and Ivy. It doesn't have to have a certain outfit, from the games or comics. A creative, sexy combo would be great. A corset with shorts. I would even be happy with one based on the movie. I just don't want a cutesy Harley in a "I have to pee," pose. Fully sculpted, bright, wicked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryTonge View Post
Agreed. I really like the statue, but not the mixed media on it. I hoped it would have been a latex suit like Catwomans
Except that doesn't go with the theme of any of the other DC Batman Universe PF's we gotten so far. Both of the Batman PF's, both Ivys, Joker, both Catwoman PF's and the Joker were all based off of fairly classic comic models. The newest of the group would be black leather Catwoman and black and grey Batman, and they are both 14 and 15 years old. Basically, it'd be a crime against the line if they bounced into a Harley variant of roller derby Harley or Arkham games Harley before we see a Two-Face, Penguin, Bane, Nightwing or Robin. The Gotham line needs many more characters before a new Harley.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 07:45 PM   #144
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Yes, definitely needs more characters. 2 Catwoman's, 2 Ivy's and 2 Batman's, lets get some more villains. P1 will have all the villains revealed before SS release their next one lol.
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 08:02 PM   #145
Igo
Producer
Producer

It's no lie, we have a LOT of properties we're tackling, and all those properties have their own core lines, and other sub-lines as well, it's freaking nuts how much ground there is to cover.

We have designs for tons of stuff, it's nuts, I want them all to be statues right meow and in collectors hands tomorrow, but unfortunately there's only so many pounds of statues you can squeeze into a year.

To drop some hints, there are a few new Batman rogues coming out - specifically, a BIG one is almost ready for mold and cast, and a few others are int he works but will be paced out. But there are a couple of other DC villains that are about ready to be revealed, a truly amazing one in particular will debut during 12 days, so keep a look-out for that.

There's no shortage on the DC front. And yah, we've done a lot of Batmans, about half as many Supermans or anything else super popular in DC, but we have the Sinestros and Lobos to balance everything out.

We're here to run a marathon, not burnt out on a 100-yard dash.

Im love what Prime 1 is doing, we have an awesome relationship with them, and Im dying to get a few of their pieces myself.
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 08:05 PM   #146
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Cool, thanks for the heads up Igo. Can't wait for that BIG villain. I'm hoping it's Bane or Killer Croc!
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 08:51 PM   #147
SONICobra
Batman

thanks for the input Igo, really looking forward to seeing what you guys have in the works
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 09:03 PM   #148
Thor57
Teen Titans

I'm guessing the 12 days villain is alex Luthor, but is be super pumped if it were Black Adam!
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 09:14 PM   #149
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

A "truly amazing" DC villain not part of the Batman Rogues Gallery

Braniac springs to mind but I'm half expecting T&A so will guess Cheetah. Afterall, Wonder Woman is the only hero statue without a nemesis.
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 09:15 PM   #150
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

A big batman villain, i'm hoping killer croc or bane.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote