Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-08-2013, 01:00 PM   #251
AJON
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I'm also banned so i posted through my daughters account, if he was so innocent why not defend what is said instead of banning everyone, his actions are that of a guilty man......sorry rat!
AJON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:11 PM   #252
AJON

Quote:
Originally Posted by damienjakk View Post
Wow, reading their facebook page is becoming tougher and tougher. Comments like this just make me scratch my head in disbelief.

"Syco will not lose my "Like" until they give me a reason not to like them besides just hear say. No one has ANY proof of anything that is being said. No one has ANY proof of ANYTHING, its all just rumors."

"What a reactionary lot everyone is! Correct the problem and move on. Sheesh!!! Such drama!!!"
I sent them both a PM with the truth and the police phone and crime numbers if they want to check it out and i asked the guy that said 'move on'' how he would like to lose his home through the action of another.....some people prefere to be ignorant and put their head in the sand!

I found out yesterday that his mother lost her home and had to move into a flat and his father died shortly after Darren ran to China and he couldn't even go to his own fathers funeral.

I was also told that Darren is now living illegaly in China as you can only stay for one year, if they catch him, he is f*****!!!!!

Last edited by AJON; 02-08-2013 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Added more
Old 02-08-2013, 01:45 PM   #253
damienjakk
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Two things I've been pondering the last day or so.

1. Did WB ever make any statement or get back to anyone in regards to reporting Syco over the licensing fraud?

2. When Syco goes under, will their statues be worthless, the same, or go up in price?
damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:04 PM   #254
AJON

Quote:

1. Did WB ever make any statement or get back to anyone in regards to reporting Syco over the licensing fraud?

2. When Syco goes under, will their statues be worthless, the same, or go up in price?
No, i emailed their legal department approximately one year ago and got no reply, i emailed them again on Teusday and again got no reply....

I would imagine they would be worth the same unless only a few are made then the exclusivity would add value.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:08 PM   #255
p!tu
Mephisto

Hey Peter can you email me the police cases on Darren or anything similar?
p!tu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:10 PM   #256
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Wow, reading their facebook page is becoming tougher and tougher. Comments like this just make me scratch my head in disbelief.

"Syco will not lose my "Like" until they give me a reason not to like them besides just hear say. No one has ANY proof of anything that is being said. No one has ANY proof of ANYTHING, its all just rumors."

"What a reactionary lot everyone is! Correct the problem and move on. Sheesh!!! Such drama!!!"
well its obvious this person doesn't know their ass from their elbow. if they had then they would be able to but 2 and 2 together. specially when well know people/artists from the very industry that they support comments on syco's page about all the BS that they have been shoveling. its either someone who doesnt have a trace of common sense. or its Darren or one of his minions posting that sh!t up on there. which i wouldn't doubt that for one second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJON View Post
I sent them both a PM with the truth and the police phone and crime numbers if they want to check it out and i asked the guy that said 'move on'' how he would like to lose his home through the action of another.....some people prefere to be ignorant and put their head in the sand!

I found out yesterday that his mother lost her home and had to move into a flat and his father died shortly after Darren ran to China and he couldn't even go to his own fathers funeral.

I was also told that Darren is now living illegaly in China as you can only stay for one year, if they catch him, he is f*****!!!!!
man thats just down right despicable!
well maybe someone should contact the authorities in China and report his ass to them. tell them everything and where to find his ass and put them in contact with he UK authorities.

Quote:

haven't heard anything from WB or Disney/Marvel as of yet. im sure as soon as Eric, Charles or Dennis finds out anything they will make an announcement.

my bet is that they will stay the same. they will be worthless just as they are now.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:54 PM   #257
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

No updates on my end... But trust me judging from the number of "guests" to this page, people may be paying attention.
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:23 PM   #258
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
No updates on my end... But trust me judging from the number of "guests" to this page, people may be paying attention.
thank Eric, and thats right. people are paying attention.
just did the math. 10,750 views within 5 days (thread was initially posted at 1:40pm Sunday). thats 2150 views a day and counting.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:40 PM   #259
AJON

Guy's, I just recieved this from Alan Green and he has asked me to post it.

The truth by Alan green

Jonathan Martin/Jonathan Lee/Darren Martin. The following names have all been used by one person the CEO of Syco collectibles. Due to the recent developments this does not surprise me in the slightest he is also a CONMAN in the past he has forged licences (marvel and Microsoft) to name a few he is wanted by the police in the UK for fraud, this is why he is hiding away in china. I was a partner with him in a company called “One2One collectibles”. He has stolen in excess of £70,000 from me and the sculptor Peter Mook, he has also ripped off his own family. If you know where this man is please contact the UK police. We must stop this man from ripping off more innocent people.

The previous companies he has been involved with are

Puzzle Productions

First for Figures

One2One collectibles

Please see Ajon posts for more information.

Please note that first for figures are the good guys.

The UK police can be contacted on the following numbers

CRIME NUMBER J2/10/147

(REF URW225)

DC LAURA CHILLINGWORTH 01727 796669

s.angel@herts.pnn.police.uk

TELEPHONE 01727 796653
Old 02-08-2013, 03:44 PM   #260
damienjakk
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

FB purged of all negative comments again. I guess they have someone constantly monitoring it now.
damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote