Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 05-20-2020, 06:10 PM   #281
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

If I was getting this it’d definitely need to go on an electronically rotating turntable so it could be appreciated from all angles without being displayed in the middle of a room.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 06:47 AM   #282
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our 1:6 DC EPIC DIORAMA series, Justice League VS Darkseid! An epic battle scene diorama all DC fans should have in their collection, Justice League comprising of Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, The Flash, Aquaman, Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter engages in battle with one of Justice League’s main adversary and one of the most powerful being in the DC Multiverse, Darkseid.

The coloured version allows collectors to appreciate the heroes in their brightest glory, their colors and details brought to life, with Darkseid in the middle of the battle, surrounded and cornered by our heroes. Immortalised in amazingly detailed 1:6 scale cold-cast porcelain, each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the XM quality finish. "

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 06:53 AM   #283
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our 1:6 DC EPIC DIORAMA series, Justice League VS Darkseid! An epic battle scene diorama all DC fans should have in their collection, Justice League comprising of Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, The Flash, Aquaman, Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter engages in battle with one of Justice League’s main adversary and one of the most powerful being in the DC Multiverse, Darkseid.

Inspiration and concept behind the Ver B Faux Bronze version: The team was inspired by bronze statues fraught with history, memoralised and displayed in piazzas and museums, and wanted to draw reference from this concept. This Justice League vs Darkseid diorama is not made of bronze but by painting in a faux bronze style, it immortalises the scene as a moment in history. A history of the fight between good and evil, a fight between the Justice League and Darkseid. In amazingly detailed 1:6 scale cold-cast porcelain, each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the XM quality finish.

The Statue of Liberty is made of copper and has turned into its famous green colour due to oxidisation over time. Bronze is made of 88% copper and thus also goes through oxidisation which gives old bronze sculptures its greenish tinge/layer or colouration that the team has also reflected in the faux bronze paint application of this diorama statue."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 08:27 AM   #284
jeremydmc
Black Panther

I was on the fence about getting this. I'm a huge DC fan and would love to have one of these. The price is a bit much but given a couple years to save up other than the deposit it is doable. However looking at all the pictures I just noticed that every character except Batman and Wonder Woman have similar, if not the same gritted teeth expression....now I cannot unsee it.

jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 08:49 AM   #285
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Color version is sold out on XM's site.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 01:38 PM   #286
Mascarade
A day without sunshine is like... night.

what's the gun batman is holding?
Mascarade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 01:43 PM   #287
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mascarade View Post
what's the gun batman is holding?
Assuming it’s a gun from a fallen Parademon.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 03:48 PM   #288
George Clark
Justice League

[QUOTE=jeremydmc;5857536]I was on the fence about getting this. I'm a huge DC fan and would love to have one of these. The price is a bit much but given a couple years to save up other than the deposit it is doable. However looking at all the pictures I just noticed that every character except Batman and Wonder Woman have similar, if not the same gritted teeth expression....now I cannot unsee it.

Thought the same thing. Problem is, expressions on Batman and WW look far too relaxed for being in this epic battle...
George Clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 08:39 PM   #289
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Sadly could only pick 1 statue for the space and had to give it to another. Might regret this later but will admire from afar.

Congrats to those that got it!
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 08:43 PM   #290
dr_vasanth
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Smile JLA vs Darkseid Ver A (Colour)

Wow! Orders were closed on the XM site in less than 24 hours after this thing went live. Only the JLA VS Darkseid Ver B (Faux Bronze) remains for Pre-order on their site now. Yes - the price is not chump change, but I doubt if anyone else will do anything like this ever again. For Justice League fans, this is the holy grail to own, no doubt - even if it comes at a cost. I went ahead and placed an order for the Version A (Color) myself..
dr_vasanth is offline   Reply With Quote