Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 02-20-2012, 04:06 AM   #31
kangaxx
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Syco Collectables
Kindly refer to this thread

http://statueforum.com/showthread.ph...03#post4218003

...its not that great.
kangaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:02 AM   #32
Artsta
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangaxx View Post
Syco Collectables
Kindly refer to this thread

http://statueforum.com/showthread.ph...03#post4218003

...its not that great.
Dang it... Yeah I just looked at all the pic's in the thread. The paint job looks horrible... And over priced for it's size. Eh... Guess I'm sticking with Koto.
Artsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 08:39 PM   #33
Madame_Siryn
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Huzzah! I got my Christie Monteiro bishoujo today courtesy of Corner Store Comics at Ebay. She is stunning! The base is clear and removeable. It comes with three clear film sheets and I used the one with Shunya's illustration of Christie. The one sheet has the Tekken Project Director Katsuhiro Harada's signature with a Heihachi Mishima meany face and the other sheet has Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Logo. I'm definitely looking forward to the rest of the Tekken bishoujo statues!

Madame_Siryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 02:22 AM   #34
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Indeed Bishoujo Christie is such a very nice figure.. I am a proud owner myself.. Hehehe.. I am really waiting for Bishoujo JC.. I saw some pics of her wearing the mask and one without.. Was wondering if she will have interchangeable head.. I hope she will be made soon..
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:50 AM   #35
Madame_Siryn

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuz30 View Post
Indeed Bishoujo Christie is such a very nice figure.. I am a proud owner myself.. Hehehe.. I am really waiting for Bishoujo JC.. I saw some pics of her wearing the mask and one without.. Was wondering if she will have interchangeable head.. I hope she will be made soon..
She's gorgeous and the details are amazing! With Julia Chang, I do like the concept art yet my only problem is that I want her to be facing to the front because how the way she is illustrated, her face is turned sideways and one has to position her back side only.
Old 03-07-2012, 02:18 AM   #36
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame_Siryn View Post
She's gorgeous and the details are amazing! With Julia Chang, I do like the concept art yet my only problem is that I want her to be facing to the front because how the way she is illustrated, her face is turned sideways and one has to position her back side only.
My girl Julia should go well with Christie.. they almost have the same pose, and both have the same nice ASS-ets... hahaha.. The way i imagine her... she will be posed a bit sideways, so her face can be seen clearly.. Masked and Unmasked Julia... Amaziing... hehehehe
Old 03-07-2012, 03:46 AM   #37
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuz30 View Post
My girl Julia should go well with Christie.. they almost have the same pose, and both have the same nice ASS-ets... hahaha.. The way i imagine her... she will be posed a bit sideways, so her face can be seen clearly.. Masked and Unmasked Julia... Amaziing... hehehehe
I hope they give us an extra head, I stead of making us buy 2 sets with each a different head.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:08 AM   #38
Madame_Siryn

Honestly I rarely saw a PVC bishoujo statue with two different heads. If Julia Chang were to receive another portrait (which I doubt, though), its going to raise the price. I do like Julia's Lucha Libre outfit, its so cute. It would be great if she had a headdress.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:08 AM   #39
markuz30

Because its julia chang.. I will buy both if they do two separate statues.. Hahaha.. I really love her.. She is my main in the tekken series.. But if they wanna experiment on an interchangeable head on her.. That would be really cool..
Old 03-25-2012, 02:00 PM   #40
StatueHunter75
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Here's a video review of my Christie Monteiro Tekken Bishoujo PVC statue by Kotobukiya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g17_jtDx-S4
StatueHunter75 is offline   Reply With Quote