Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 11-10-2014, 10:02 AM   #1
Lawnknome
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Dragon Age

So, I was looking into the Gaming Heads Mass Effect line and got to wondering who might have the Dragon Age license, or if anyone has it at all.

I think some statues based on Alistair, Morrigan, Leliana, Shale, etc would be amazing. Not to mention the baddies. An ogre, abominations, Arch Demon, Golems, etc.

So what do you guys think? Would you be into a DA line if someone picked it up?

If you havent played Dragon Age, I recommend the first game more than the second, it is a very classic styled RPG with strategy elements in real time combat.

Great story, with amazing characters just like other Bioware properties.
Lawnknome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 11:33 AM   #2
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Dude i would kill for a DA line.

While the 2nd game was a bit meh i still put about 200 hours into it and the first game i played through so many times i must have put 300 hours + into it.

So hyped about 3 coming out this month, just hope it lives up to everything it should be!

I would totally be all over a DA line and Gaming Heads would be perfect! I would love a Morrigan ( of course ), Alistair, a War Hound and Shale from DA1 and Hawke, Isabela, Fenris and Sebastian from the 2nd game for starters!

Dioramas would be very cool too.

Quite surprised a line hasn't been announced with DA3 coming but i guess it took a while for anyone to do ME statues, especially a consistent line like GH are doing.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 11:39 AM   #3
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Dude i would kill for a DA line.

While the 2nd game was a bit meh i still put about 200 hours into it and the first game i played through so many times i must have put 300 hours + into it.

So hyped about 3 coming out this month, just hope it lives up to everything it should be!

I would totally be all over a DA line and Gaming Heads would be perfect! I would love a Morrigan ( of course ), Alistair, a War Hound and Shale from DA1 and Hawke, Isabela, Fenris and Sebastian from the 2nd game for starters!

Dioramas would be very cool too.

Quite surprised a line hasn't been announced with DA3 coming but i guess it took a while for anyone to do ME statues, especially a consistent line like GH are doing.
Are you buying into the ME line then?
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 12:16 PM   #4
Lawnknome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
I was really considering it. I like the look of the 3 on PO so far. My grail will be Wrex, and they need to do him right, along with a badass Legion. If they can hit those two characters, I will pick up almost the entire line
(will not buy, Kaidan, Ashley, or Jacob)

Having a Mordin, Wrex, Grunt, Garrus, Tali, Liara, Legion, Thane would be amazing
Old 11-10-2014, 05:38 PM   #5
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
I didn't like ME lol.

I was so hype for it when the first one came out, coming off the back of KOTOR i honestly thought it was gonna be amazing.....i just couldnt click with it.

I even went back to it later and tried again, i even did about 10 hours on ME2 but i just couldn't get deep into them.....

The statues look great but i can't buy stuff i have no knowledge or love for
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 09:04 AM   #6
Lawnknome

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
I didn't like ME lol.

I was so hype for it when the first one came out, coming off the back of KOTOR i honestly thought it was gonna be amazing.....i just couldnt click with it.

I even went back to it later and tried again, i even did about 10 hours on ME2 but i just couldn't get deep into them.....

The statues look great but i can't buy stuff i have no knowledge or love for
Nothing wrong with that man. Not every BIG game is for everyone. I cant stand the Assassin's Creed games, Uncharted, or Call of Duty. Everyone has their tastes.

KOTOR was one of my favorite games of all time. I actually costume as Darth Revan with the 501st Legion in the US. That is how much that game means to me.

ME was actually a spiritual successor to that game in that development started after the team finished KOTOR and wanted another space opera where someone wasnt holding back their ideas due to licensing issues.

Now Dragon Age is honestly probably my favorite game of all time. I didnt enjoy 2 really at all. I am considering giving it another chance with a Rogue and playing it before DA:I. I always play warriors for the most part, but they just didnt feel right in DA2.
Old 11-11-2014, 08:11 PM   #7
JSeals
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawnknome View Post
So, I was looking into the Gaming Heads Mass Effect line and got to wondering who might have the Dragon Age license, or if anyone has it at all.

I think some statues based on Alistair, Morrigan, Leliana, Shale, etc would be amazing. Not to mention the baddies. An ogre, abominations, Arch Demon, Golems, etc.

So what do you guys think? Would you be into a DA line if someone picked it up?

If you havent played Dragon Age, I recommend the first game more than the second, it is a very classic styled RPG with strategy elements in real time combat.

Great story, with amazing characters just like other Bioware properties.
I thought we saw a teaser of Morrigan from them not too long ago or am I mistaken?
JSeals is offline   Reply With Quote