Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 04-18-2015, 02:51 PM   #1
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

STAR WARS: BATTLEFRONT 2015 - (XBOX ONE, PS4, & PC)

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 2015

IMMERSE YOURSELF IN YOUR STAR WARS™ BATTLE FANTASIES

Available November 17, 2015 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and on Origin for PC!!

*** Watch the latest trailer featuring the first real in game footage *** - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwWLns7-xN8

Join the talented team from DICE as they give fans at Star Wars Celebration their first look at Star Wars Battlefront and debut the official reveal trailer for this highly anticipated game. Learn how unprecedented access to the Lucasfilm archives and the award-winning Frostbite technology is helping to create an immersive experience that is truly “most impressive”.

STAR WARS™ BATTLEFRONT™ RELEASING ACROSS THE GALAXY STARTING ON NOVEMBER 17TH

Feel the ominous thud of an AT-AT stomping towards your location as Rebel forces fire blasters at Imperial speeder bikes zipping by. Look up to see an intense dogfight between X-wings and TIE fighters filling the sky above you. Get ready to immerse yourself in epic Star Wars™ battle fantasies when Star Wars™ Battlefront™ releases on November 17 in North America and starting November 19 in Europe for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and on Origin for PC.

Fight for the Rebellion or Empire in a wide variety of multiplayer matches for up to 40 players, or in exciting challenges inspired by the films available solo, split-screen or through online co-op. Star Wars Battlefront combines this epic action on a galactic scale with stunning visual recreations of some of the most iconic planets, weapons, characters, and vehicles in the Star Wars universe and the original sound effects from the films, to give you the ultimate immersive interactive Star Wars experience you’ve been looking for.

Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Release Date and Battle of Jakku Pre-Order Offer -1 DAY AGO (04/17/15)

PRE-ORDER AND BE THE FIRST TO BATTLE ON THE PLANET OF JAKKU*

Pre-order Star Wars™ Battlefront™ and on December 1st, 2015, be among the first players to experience the Battle of Jakku*, the pivotal moment when the New Republic confronted key Imperial holdouts on a remote desert planet in the Outer Rim. Taking place in the aftermath of the Rebel victory in the Battle of Endor, players will experience the events that created the massive, battle-scarred landscape of Jakku shown in Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™. Players who pre-order Star Wars Battlefront can fight the battle one week early. All other players will get access to this content on December 8th, 2015.

KEY FEATURES

Learn what happened at the Battle of Jakku, which precedes the events of Star Wars: The Force Awakens

- 2 maps set on the all-new planet of Jakku

- 7 days early access for those who pre-order Star Wars™ Battlefront™

- Available as a free- download to all players on December 8th, 2015

*** The countdown to November 17th has begun. Stay tuned to Star Wars Battlefront and our official social channels for updates and May the Force™ be with you. ***

PICTURES

SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 02:54 PM   #2
Luminous
Cyclops

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=137286
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 03:03 PM   #3
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Thats why i couldn't find it, you posted a thread about it 3 years ago

Mods can we merge please sorry about that couldn't find it…

I included new news on the pre order bonus too on mine as well as actual in game footage and first footage of in game footage! This game is going to be freaking amazing… What you getting it for Luminous??

SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 03:11 PM   #4
Luminous
Cyclops

It's either time to upgrade the PC or simply get it on PS4.
Old 04-23-2015, 06:40 PM   #5
Medusoid
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Apparently this isn't going to have space battles or a single player mode.

I have officially lost all interest in this.
Medusoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 09:56 AM   #6
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

im pretty sure it wll. i have seen a video where you can go from a planet right up into outer space. and where they were battling.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 10:41 AM   #7
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post
im pretty sure it wll. i have seen a video where you can go from a planet right up into outer space. and where they were battling.
EA and DICE have already confirmed what Medusoid said. No space battles and no single player campaign.

I have to say that the lack of space combat, campaign mode and all the DLC nickel and diming is making me lose interest in this game.
Old 04-24-2015, 12:50 PM   #8
Marvelito
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Well, it's early days but I'm still very excited for this game. It won't have a single player campaign, but it will be broken up into separate missions which can be played solo. Personally I'm not terribly bothered by the lack of space battles, I mean it seems like a no-brainer but the rest of what I've seen satisfies my SW itch more than enough.

Here is an article with the developer about DLC, take what you will from it.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/...s-dlc-concerns
Marvelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 01:11 PM   #9
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post

I'm pretty sure you saw the leaked Pre alpha footage from SW:BF3 that Free Radical were developing... 8 years ago. And it was epic.

Don't know about you guys, I was so excited for this but I'm completely underwhelmed and disappointed by what we've seen and heard over the last few days. It seems Battlefront has been well and truly EA'd. A pointless rendered trailer, no space battles, no prequel assets, only 40 players, no campaign, on rails AT-ATs etc etc. I hope it's awesome, but I'm not counting on it. And despite what they are now saying about DLC since the poor reception... Do we really believe them?

Here is the old footage which included seamless ground to space combat, how cool that would have been...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WeX41WfOsY
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 01:50 PM   #10
CommanderZx2
Hellboy

Need to see actual gameplay before I consider being hyped for this game.
CommanderZx2 is offline   Reply With Quote