Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-15-2019, 02:28 PM   #91
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post
And you aren't getting hit with customs charges? I could never figure out if there was any way to be sure of not getting some unknown charge. It always seemed too risky.
Brandon, I haven't ordered directly from Prime 1 yet so I'm not completely sure how that works with Custom Charges. If Prime 1 does offer up the same special as they did last Christmas / New Year, then I'll be ordering my first statue from them directly and I'll find out then.

In regards to price for the statue (30% off) and shipping, it should equate to what I would pay buying from SSC and their shipping costs as well. I'm willing to take the plunge ordering directly from Prime 1 just to see what the extra charges could be. Hopefully there won't be any Custom Charges on top of the shipping as well.
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 01:20 PM   #92
ENDO
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Anyone have a timeline on when this will be online? I am wondering if it will be within the next couple of months because I want to place sn order.
ENDO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 01:47 PM   #93
haljordan99
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDO View Post
Anyone have a timeline on when this will be online? I am wondering if it will be within the next couple of months because I want to place sn order.
Nobody knows anything.
haljordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 04:50 PM   #94
KgBeast11
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Hope prime 1 opens eu warehouse. I cannot buy directly from them as rhey dont ship here
KgBeast11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 05:18 PM   #95
Biggunz
Loki

Either way if they have wherehouse sites just to go through leases with legal could take a month or a little more depending on the deal.
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 05:46 PM   #96
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I hope Prime 1 does open warehouses. They have done a great job with their products and they outclass Sideshow and don't need them anymore.
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 09:13 PM   #97
Biggunz
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDO View Post
us economy shipping online now..

$60 for custom fees and shipping for 1/3 fabric cape super

$250 for sculpted

iam assuming these are the ones sideshow already has in the us that they don't want to sell for prime 1 so were getting this extra discount for fabric cape
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 09:42 PM   #98
frag
Fantastic Four

How much do you think duties and taxes would add up for people living in the USA? The economy shipping prices are way lower than ordering from SideShow.

Examples:

-$23 USD for Gantz Reika
-$30 USD for EX Ciri
-$96 USD Gigantic Dark Guyver
frag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 10:19 PM   #99
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
Correct. Price do jump quite a bit once you hit shipper's oversized category. But still nowhere close to $700 or even half of that.

I shipped imaginarium arts 1/4 hulkbuster, which is a heck lot bigger and heavier than doomsday across the country. UPS oversized shipping came out to be $450 total for 2 boxes including my account's 25% discount.

Given sideshow's insane volume, their discount is going to be well above 50%.
My XM Medusa and GR was cost 550.00 and 500.00 shipping from Singapore.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 11:02 PM   #100
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by frag View Post
How much do you think duties and taxes would add up for people living in the USA? The economy shipping prices are way lower than ordering from SideShow.

Examples:

-$23 USD for Gantz Reika
-$30 USD for EX Ciri
-$96 USD Gigantic Dark Guyver
Import duties are almost not worth talking about for US residents, as it’s nothing or a nominal amount ($40-$60 etc). However I’m not sure how state taxes are going to affect you guys as it’s seems more and more states are collecting such taxes, but I’m not sure if that’s only on authorised US businesses etc.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote