Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 03-19-2018, 12:56 PM   #2911
Chrisrex82
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by franktank View Post
Anyone heard anything about the mini breakout? Emailed thinkgeek about month ago. And the rep said they didn’t know if or when they’d be selling it.

Wondering if it fell through?
Interesting, Chronicle has redirected questions about it to ThinkGeek so maybe there were problems/issues. I saw a pic from Chronicle on FB a while back of box art but then it went silent.
Chrisrex82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 05:19 PM   #2912
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisrex82 View Post
Interesting, Chronicle has redirected questions about it to ThinkGeek so maybe there were problems/issues. I saw a pic from Chronicle on FB a while back of box art but then it went silent.
Rumor control: There’s no problems at all. It’s just up to TG when they plan to announce/release it.

- Robert
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 07:58 PM   #2913
franktank
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
Rumor control: There’s no problems at all. It’s just up to TG when they plan to announce/release it.

- Robert
Well that’s a plus that it’s still a go
franktank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 04:01 PM   #2914
Drum18
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post

- Robert
Tx for clarifying!
Drum18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 12:08 AM   #2915
kolektan
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I finally received my BO Trex last weekend. the custom here in Indonesia could be an ass most of the time. the whole package arrived undamaged tho. it even came with extra cardboards on all the four corners to prevent any dents.

I unboxed her yesteday and boy, that artwork on the box does look sweet. it elevated the hype to see what's inside. but when I took her out of the styrofoam box, all I could see was disappointment. every where.

can somebody tell me if it's normal to have a long scar on the right side of her snout? and there's also a chip on the front end. they're all masked by the paint but you can still see them even from afar. according to that scene in the movie, this is the side that is meant to be displayed, and it kinda hurts my feeling when I see the scar. (this is only one of the many problems on my statue, but I'd rather not disclose all of them cs I dont want to be taken as bashing this statue or chronicle in general)

who should I contact to solve this problem? the local distributor cannot give me a replacement because they don't have any stocks left.
kolektan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 01:14 AM   #2916
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

No, that isn't normal, probably have to be repaired by a local restorer if you can't get another one.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 08:08 AM   #2917
VickPS
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolektan View Post
can somebody tell me if it's normal to have a long scar on the right side of her snout?
It is, because it's present on most models i've seen, but the ones re-touched by Chronicle are mostly free from this issue.
I remember that Heather told me that what's on the model was on the prototype, and in fact in some pictures you can see that "scar" on the prototype as well.

Quote:
and there's also a chip on the front end.
This is not normal though.
VickPS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 07:07 PM   #2918
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Quote:
I finally received my BO Trex last weekend. the custom here in Indonesia could be an ass most of the time. the whole package arrived undamaged tho. it even came with extra cardboards on all the four corners to prevent any dents.

I unboxed her yesteday and boy, that artwork on the box does look sweet. it elevated the hype to see what's inside. but when I took her out of the styrofoam box, all I could see was disappointment. every where.

can somebody tell me if it's normal to have a long scar on the right side of her snout? and there's also a chip on the front end. they're all masked by the paint but you can still see them even from afar. according to that scene in the movie, this is the side that is meant to be displayed, and it kinda hurts my feeling when I see the scar. (this is only one of the many problems on my statue, but I'd rather not disclose all of them cs I dont want to be taken as bashing this statue or chronicle in general)

who should I contact to solve this problem? the local distributor cannot give me a replacement because they don't have any stocks left.
Not normal and you got one with a pretty bad paint job too. I’d return it for sure.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 08:17 PM   #2919
Chrisrex82
The Herculoids

That is not a "scar" it's damaged, paint app is painful on this. Return for refund
Chrisrex82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 08:26 PM   #2920
kolektan
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruson View Post
Not normal and you got one with a pretty bad paint job too. I’d return it for sure.
should I contact Heather in order to arrange the return? or is there someone else that deals with this kind of stuff?
kolektan is offline   Reply With Quote