Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-29-2016, 10:07 PM   #21
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

The codes usually only work on things with an ES already set. Still I haven't been able to get any to pop up :/ on a side note I completely forgot I used reward points for Black Suit Spidey and knocked $32 bucks off.
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 03:34 AM   #22
dood
Kindly Asked To Leave

The promo codes work for preorder items as well

I think I'll just wait for the Pfeffier PF to go eligible for the promo code.

Hopefully before the expiration of the codes

----

I bit the bullet and finally ordered the Michael Keaton / Batman Returns Hot Toy from Sideshow.

The $50 coupon sitting in my account for years finally went towards something useful.

It knocked the price down to $294

which is not too shabby
dood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 05:14 AM   #23
Synzaic
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

I think im missing out on all of these poo up codes because i only use my iphone or ipad

Sad face
Synzaic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 05:18 AM   #24
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Hear you on the spam.

I mark all the crap as spam the receive the same crap from a slightly different address.
Collectorcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 03:45 PM   #25
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collectorcol View Post
Hear you on the spam.

I mark all the crap as spam the receive the same crap from a slightly different address.
Yeah, that just doesn't work at all. I even have tried taking the time and one by one click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email. It works with a few here and there, but the vast majority just wind up emailing you again anyways. It really is a nightmare. If only I knew 10 years ago what I know now, lol.

Here ya go:

And I just cleaned that sucker out a couple weeks back. 7666 emails, lol. Sigh....
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 04:47 PM   #26
fsdre
Mephisto

I am still only see the 5% promo code on the marvel pfs like captain marvel or dark phoenix, is there a trick to getting the 10% code to pop when you have it in your cart before ordering? Thanks
fsdre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 05:37 PM   #27
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
Yeah, that just doesn't work at all. I even have tried taking the time and one by one click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email. It works with a few here and there, but the vast majority just wind up emailing you again anyways. It really is a nightmare. If only I knew 10 years ago what I know now, lol.

Here ya go:

And I just cleaned that sucker out a couple weeks back. 7666 emails, lol. Sigh....
Lmao, one of the things in life where you think your the only one. Too funny. My emails got to the point where I started over with a new address. Ahh first world problems.
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 05:52 PM   #28
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synzaic View Post
I think im missing out on all of these poo up codes because i only use my iphone or ipad

Sad face
Ditto. Don't have a desktop/laptop and only use my iOS devices. Never get any codes to pop. Oh well. Life goes on
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 06:02 PM   #29
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanbusts View Post
Lmao, one of the things in life where you think your the only one. Too funny. My emails got to the point where I started over with a new address. Ahh first world problems.
First world problems indeed, lol.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 06:35 PM   #30
Killer Instinct
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post

Here ya go:

Take your time going to the Very Bottom of each email and click "Unsubscribe" then follow up on link. Clean it up or start new from a another email account.

Clarification for everyone, NO Coupon code for July unless you want to buy the specific items they want to sell you. Then you can get $25 bucks off with the code. Give it 2 days and we will be in August and hopefully we will get a new code. But I understand people and where they are coming from but from SS point of view during Comic Con they had sales on specific items. Which I find strange cause usually July in the summer people spend less money but I guess for those of us who don't we are looking for a deal. I would have PO an item had I got a code yesterday, I couldn't find one that worked so I'll wait. My money is better with me than with SS unless I get an incentive. To MANY good statues coming out soon from multiple companies to just throw money around. I ain't rich either so I don't have unlimited amounts of money.
Killer Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote