Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 12-29-2015, 10:22 PM   #1
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

What Marvel Gentle Giant statues and busts would you like to see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastballSpecial View Post
1. Noooooo we need Star Lord and Gamora!

2. Also please tell me there is a 1/4 Scarlet Witch statue planned from Age of Ultron or Civil War

3. Please let there be Deadpool movie statues coming out !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
I want a gamora for sure. Star lord would be rad as well. Hopefully we can get a big push from customer and collectors for those items.

No talk about Scarlet Witch . It mostly Starwars over here right now.

There is some dead pool stuff being developed . Cant really say if its movie or comic book version yet.

I need to find a polling system so i can start running a poll on what you guys want to see next and how many people are interested in collecting the top wanted items.

If any of you guys have any suggestions im all ears ! I hope all of you have a wonderfull Christmas and Happy New year !
Let's submit what we want to see here so I can compile the answers and show Gentle Giant
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 01:03 AM   #2
AlizAbef
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I agree about Deadpool, dude. I'm unsure, but it seems like they have a piece of the Marvel pie when it comes to 1/4 scale film comic characters, so yeah, they should do a Deadpool from the film. I just hate when they always say that they need an overwhelming amount of collectors that would support the idea so they can sell it up the chain to their production team. It's kind of a lame excuse to avoid making something that could potentially be a winner. If they can make Iron Patriot and Shanna (both very low key), then they can sure as hell make Deadpool.

A Carnage mini-bust would also be really cool. I have their Spider-Man and Venom mini-busts, so a Carnage to place alongside them would be awesome. A Punisher mini-bust would also be awesome to have.

If they continue with their Zombie Villains line, then Dr. Doom or Sabretooth would be really cool to see.
AlizAbef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 08:25 AM   #3
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizAbef View Post
I agree about Deadpool, dude. I'm unsure, but it seems like they have a piece of the Marvel pie when it comes to 1/4 scale film comic characters, so yeah, they should do a Deadpool from the film. I just hate when they always say that they need an overwhelming amount of collectors that would support the idea so they can sell it up the chain to their production team. It's kind of a lame excuse to avoid making something that could potentially be a winner. If they can make Iron Patriot and Shanna (both very low key), then they can sure as hell make Deadpool.

A Carnage mini-bust would also be really cool. I have their Spider-Man and Venom mini-busts, so a Carnage to place alongside them would be awesome. A Punisher mini-bust would also be awesome to have.

If they continue with their Zombie Villains line, then Dr. Doom or Sabretooth would be really cool to see.
Yea man I really want a Movie DP to go along with the other GG movie statues that are coming out. I still need to get Winter Soldier Cap.

I need to get Venom :/ Oh and I want a Sabretooth bust too!
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 09:04 AM   #4
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizAbef View Post
I mentioned the Carnage mini bust in the "ask GG" section as well for the same reasons and it was said it was a good idea so I think there is absolutely a strong interest in that one.
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 11:19 AM   #5
jkazemi
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Amazing SPIDERMAN. Museum pose.
jkazemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 04:41 PM   #6
ukshaun
Hercules

I'd like Gentle Giant to release the back-log, then tempt us with more *new* stuff ;D
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 05:10 PM   #7
KELPIE
New Republic

Spider-Ham statue.

Heck, I'd be happy if they just stuck some legs on their Spider-Ham mini bust.

Other than that, I'd like a Death's Head statue, please.

KELPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 05:37 PM   #8
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Also Gentle Giant crushed it with the Galactus and Thanos mini busts, so maybe a Silver Surfer to go with them? Just trying to think of decently popular characters too... I mean they need to sell right?
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 06:39 PM   #9
AlizAbef
What's another word for Thesaurus?

^^Silver Surfer would be really awesome too. I'd be on board with that.
AlizAbef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 07:36 PM   #10
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

I'd just like to see Gentle Giant put out some comic 1/4 Marvel stuff with environmental bases.

Give me characters that Sideshow won't do like Iron Fist, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Nova ( Richard Rider ), Starlord, Firelord, Thanos, Silver Surfer anything from Annihilation! Give me Cable, Cannonball, Domino, Warpath, Fantomex for an X-Force line up!
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote