Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > DC

Old 07-09-2014, 08:27 AM   #21
Leni81
Doh!

Ditto! I think there are a few characters they could do cool statues of. I'd also like to see a Dark Archer figure.

I have been pretty disappointed with the lack of merchandise released for the show. After the Oliver 1/6 statue released during the first season, I had hoped that more would be added to the line to capitalise on the popularity of the series. I've seen Deathstroke 1/6 figures released, but I would prefer one from Arrow to accompany my Oliver statue.
Leni81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 03:51 AM   #22
Griffon
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leni81 View Post
Ditto! I think there are a few characters they could do cool statues of. I'd also like to see a Dark Archer figure.

I have been pretty disappointed with the lack of merchandise released for the show. After the Oliver 1/6 statue released during the first season, I had hoped that more would be added to the line to capitalise on the popularity of the series. I've seen Deathstroke 1/6 figures released, but I would prefer one from Arrow to accompany my Oliver statue.
True, thought season one Huntress & Dark Archer were being produced next... then nothing. With Flash & Constantine coming up, it'll be good to collect more DC statues based on my fave live action films/shows.
Griffon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 05:48 PM   #23
Leni81
Doh!

I know Huntress hasn't been in many episodes, but a statue of her would be cool too.

It looks like we're set for more action figures rather than statues (d'oh!). DC Collectibles is releasing: Oliver v1, Oliver v2, Canary, Deathstroke and Dark Archer.

This link has images of all bar the Dark Archer figures: http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2014/07...ms-at-comic#33
Old 07-11-2014, 08:44 PM   #24
Griffon
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leni81 View Post
I know Huntress hasn't been in many episodes, but a statue of her would be cool too.

It looks like we're set for more action figures rather than statues (d'oh!). DC Collectibles is releasing: Oliver v1, Oliver v2, Canary, Deathstroke and Dark Archer.

This link has images of all bar the Dark Archer figures: http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2014/07...ms-at-comic#33
Thanks for the link! Would prefer them in 1/6 statue form but atleast they're more affordable & the sculpts look good. Will wait & inspect in person before purchasing masked Arrow, Canary, & Deathstroke.
Griffon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:13 PM   #25
Leni81
Doh!

I'm sure I will too. I wasn't going to get the Arrow/Deathstroke two pack but ended up caving.

These aren't being released until Q1 2015, so maybe there's a chance we'll see more figures announced (or statues - I still live in hope, haha!).
Old 10-30-2014, 09:05 AM   #26
Leni81
Doh!

Looks like DC is also making a Deadshot figure as part of their upcoming release.

There are now pictures of all of the new figures on the DC Collectibles site.
Old 10-30-2014, 02:04 PM   #27
matt77h
Doh!

Anyone else notice Oliver's statue is missing his quiver?
matt77h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 04:12 AM   #28
Leni81
Doh!

DC has announced more Arrow figures - Arsenal, Diggle and Felicity.