Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 03-26-2014, 11:57 AM   #1
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Gaming Heads - Ratchet and Clank statue

Ratchet and Clank

From the Gaming Heads website:

'Gaming Heads is excited to introduce Ratchet and Clank, the second in our new range of collectible PlayStation All Stars statues. Inspired by the cover art from the original Ratchet and Clank video game, they stand tall at an impressive 15 inches to the top of his Devastator in a 1/6 scale to perfectly encompass their fame as one of video game's most popular duos. This statue is crafted to include even the finest of details - first cast in a high quality poly-stone before being finished and painted by hand.

Limited to 750 pieces worldwide.

Each statue includes full-colour deluxe packaging, an individually hand numbered base and a certificate of authenticity so that you're able to collect same model number in future released in the PlayStation All Stars collection.

This is the second in our line of PlayStation All Stars range of Collectible Statues so register your Jak and Daxer collectible to get the same number during the pre-order period. Low product numbers will be given on a first come first served basis. Remember, you can collect the same number throughout the series.'

Price: $199.99
Dimensions: 15 Inches tall
Artist: Khurram Alavi
Limited to: 750 pieces worldwide
Available:: Q4 2014

For more pictures and to order:

http://www.gamingheads.com/index.php...=3&product=145

There is also the exclusive:

Also some info from the website:

Available only at GamingHeads.com is the exclusive version of Ratchet and Clank. This edition sees Ratchet and Clank immortalized with a truly stunning bronze-effect finish.

Limited to 350 pieces worldwide.

Price: $209.99
Dimensions: 15 inches
Artist: : Khurram Alavi
Limited to: : 350 pieces worldwide
Available:: Q4 2014

For more pics and to order:

http://www.gamingheads.com/index.php...=3&product=146
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 07:59 PM   #2
vinnnie
Luke Cage

No love for these guys yet?
Funny, I was chasing the 'employees-only' statue of Ratchet and Clank on ebay (the 'Going commando'-Carbonox maquette).

Those were selling and sold at high prices. Now this ones comes along. Different kind of statue though, the maquette looks awesome.
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:01 AM   #3
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
That maquette looks amazing but I'm equally happy with the GH Ratchet & Clank. Their Jak & Daxter came out perfectly so I can't wait for this one!

That said, I still think that the regulars are the way to go with this line even though the R&C exclusive looks kinda neat in bronze. Better than J&D anyway.
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote