Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-21-2018, 10:52 PM   #2981
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Excited for this statue. Mine will arrive end of this month. Been hunting for the best 1/4 scale representation of wolverine for a while now, When I saw This SS Wolverine.. I knew he is the one.
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 10:57 PM   #2982
AkumaParallax
Fantastic Four

also just ordered it. i had to. its my bday. can't wait to pop this bad boy. i don't even read or collect marvel, i'm mostly DC
AkumaParallax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 10:20 AM   #2983
vhernandez3242
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Got mine on Monday. Peg went in perfect and sat flush without any trouble! there's a tiny paint flaw on the body right in between his abs but based on all the issues I've heard about with the peg I'd say its a win for me. Such a great piece! happy I pulled the trigger
vhernandez3242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 10:02 PM   #2984
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Received mine last night. OMG... It already looks great in pics and even more phenomenal in person.. The "BEST" wolverine out there so far... No Issues on the peg, No issues on the paint. He is flawless..Having this kind of quality makes me really excited for Rogue Maquette and Psylocke PF.
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 10:18 PM   #2985
Detective27
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaParallax View Post
also just ordered it. i had to. its my bday. can't wait to pop this bad boy. i don't even read or collect marvel, i'm mostly DC
Happy belated birthday. Enjoy wolverine, from a fellow DC fan.
Detective27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 06:16 PM   #2986
koflach
A day without sunshine is like... night.

They announced on the live stream that the exclusive is almost sold out. If anyone is on the fence and wants the portrait, now is a good time to jump on it.
koflach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 07:15 PM   #2987
AkumaParallax
Fantastic Four

oh what a perfect bday gift this was. Amazing sculpt. awesome EX. awesome paint apps. Amazing base. My peg was slightly bent but it goes in and out with ease. 2 minor paint flaws (emphasis on minor) a fleck of yellow where it should be blue, and one chip on the inner thigh that is not visible. this might be my gateway drug into more x-men statues.....

also ty for the bday wish Detective27.
AkumaParallax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 07:43 PM   #2988
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

It's not even discounted. So a statement that it's almost gone with 2500 edition gets you guys to jump off the couch. I guess this is what you learn in business class to move the people.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 08:18 PM   #2989
ambasah
Red Skull

great statue + absurdly large edition size = wait.

thank god for ebay coupons. they's saved me hundreds of dollars this year.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 08:23 PM   #2990
danteipp
Hellboy

I picked up one a couple days ago, one of my very few recent SS statue purchases. I am simply running out of space and have to be more selective these days. Limiting my purchases to a great sculpt or a character I am missing.

But it was the perfect storm of a sculpt I wanted, I just finished paying off several statues and some rewards points hit the account. I did put it on a three-month payment plan, primarily because I want it to arrive after the holidays. So it works out well and will be the yellow Wolverine in my collection.
danteipp is offline   Reply With Quote