Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-30-2020, 11:26 AM   #931
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

The P1 sales, from what I've seen at least, tend to be pretty useless. A bunch of statues that are on sale for a reason; no one wants them.

The best hope I ever really have for a P1 sale is that a few years down the line the Black Hush Superman is a part of it because no one cared to buy the variant after already having the massive regular version.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 11:26 AM   #932
dafadcariad
Blue Falcon

Yeah, I just lost a lot of respect for Prime 1 as they raised their shipping prices from literally just two days ago. I added multiple items to my cart then to gauge what the shipping would be and today after the Sale started every single one of them is now more expensive. To blame that on the virus when it is obviously a sale tactic is just plain disgusting.
dafadcariad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 12:10 PM   #933
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafadcariad View Post
Yeah, I just lost a lot of respect for Prime 1 as they raised their shipping prices from literally just two days ago. I added multiple items to my cart then to gauge what the shipping would be and today after the Sale started every single one of them is now more expensive. To blame that on the virus when it is obviously a sale tactic is just plain disgusting.
The thing is that’s not the first supplier I’ve read say that due to limited flights out of China, the cost of shipping has gone through the roof.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 12:52 PM   #934
dafadcariad
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
The thing is that’s not the first supplier I’ve read say that due to limited flights out of China, the cost of shipping has gone through the roof.

Someone took screenshots. This is Their Guts Masterline Statue. That is in my opinion little to do with shipping prices and much more to do with them.
dafadcariad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 01:09 PM   #935
slynger
Hellboy

Will this effect shipping rates for POs. Or are those rates staying with what you paid when you placed the order?
slynger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 02:27 PM   #936
Pompous
Frackin!

Wow, you guys were not kidding about the uselessness of the sale. The statue I was eyeing was only $100 off ($900 instead of $1000, whoopy), combined with the higher shipping it’s like there’s not even a sale at all for some of these; some might be more expensive than before. There’s like 2 Batman statues that are 40% off, everything else barely has any difference. Well, that’s immensely disappointing.
Pompous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 03:56 PM   #937
yodasan
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

There is at least one decent deal - the regular DKR Batman is on sale for $761 including shipping (to California), if you can wait on economy shipping.
yodasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 05:07 PM   #938
Shoo
Hercules

From the P1 Collectors Group:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvin Loke
For all DC like my good self, get ready for a shocking reveal next week courtesy of Mr J.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 05:13 PM   #939
GhostAsparagus
Frackin!

The DKR and Arkham Knight are both tempting, even with the standard shipping on the former looking gross. Wish there was a way to know if they'll still be around during the next sale, when the shipping will hopefully be lower too after the craziness has diminished slightly.
GhostAsparagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 05:24 PM   #940
yodasan
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

By Arkham Knight you mean the gold version?
yodasan is offline   Reply With Quote