Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-25-2012, 04:35 PM   #1401
Old Man Logan
U talkin' to me?

I love Rogue (the character) but I cant bring myself to take the chance.
Old Man Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:36 PM   #1402
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
I have to say those are my faves too. Ms Marvel will be 4th. But I have to say X-23 comiquette is one of my favorites even though it is not a PF but she is 1/4.
Actually, the X-23 comiquette is larger than 1/4 scale. She shouldn't be larger and at the same height as Gambit if she was intended to be 1/4 scale.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:31 PM   #1403
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Yeah, they're awesome. I have Ms. Marvel too. They're not bad if you get the regulars, but the EX's will be expensive. I think the EX on She Hulk is a must, as well as Ms. Marvel and Psylocke. Rogue, not so much, I still don't like the EX portrait on Rogue.
What's special about the ex she hulk with the purple pants?
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:55 PM   #1404
Kindol
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I've been on the fence about Rogue and Psylocke PF for a while now. I need to make up my mind before they are gone from Sideshow. Luckily I got a Ms. Marvel before she was rediculously expensive.

Kindol.
Kindol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:58 PM   #1405
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
What's special about the ex she hulk with the purple pants?
The EX is a switch out hand holding a parking meter she ripped out of the ground!
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:02 PM   #1406
ReyJ22
A day without sunshine is like... night.

A little late to the party, but I just got home and waiting for me (since Friday) was my #66 Psylocke Ex. I'm blown away by this piece, makes the wait for the rest of the x-men pfs even harder to bare. I was lucky to have nearly no imperfections. The ex head looks great, has a minor paint mishap on her cheek but I eliminated most of it. Not noticeable at all tho. The lining or sewing along one side of her bust is a little weird and kinda sticks out. Luckily it can't be seen when she's displayed so it's no biggie. Currently she's displayed with Cyke... Anyone successful at displaying her alongside Gambit in the besta? I was hoping to possibly place her to Gambit's left but her katana won't fit right. I was really fortunate to receive a great Ex portrait for my Rogue PF so it's been tough to decide who my fave female PF is between Ms Marvel and Rogue, but Psylocke is really amazing and so impressive. We had some friends over for dinner and one had never seen my collection before (and has no interest in comics or statues based on comic characters) but she was really captivated by Psylocke. She made me take her out of the besta to appreciate her more. I'm so glad the new ex sculpt turned out as great as it did, and SS did not disappoint with QC with this one. Now, we need a killer Jean, Iceman, Beast and Archangel. I wonder if they are entertaining the idea of making a Prof X PF. I'd be down to pick that up in a second
ReyJ22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:06 PM   #1407
Old Man Logan
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReyJ22 View Post
A little late to the party, but I just got home and waiting for me (since Friday) was my #66 Psylocke Ex. I'm blown away by this piece, makes the wait for the rest of the x-men pfs even harder to bare. I was lucky to have nearly no imperfections. The ex head looks great, has a minor paint mishap on her cheek but I eliminated most of it. Not noticeable at all tho. The lining or sewing along one side of her bust is a little weird and kinda sticks out. Luckily it can't be seen when she's displayed so it's no biggie. Currently she's displayed with Cyke... Anyone successful at displaying her alongside Gambit in the besta? I was hoping to possibly place her to Gambit's left but her katana won't fit right. I was really fortunate to receive a great Ex portrait for my Rogue PF so it's been tough to decide who my fave female PF is between Ms Marvel and Rogue, but Psylocke is really amazing and so impressive. We had some friends over for dinner and one had never seen my collection before (and has no interest in comics or statues based on comic characters) but she was really captivated by Psylocke. She made me take her out of the besta to appreciate her more. I'm so glad the new ex sculpt turned out as great as it did, and SS did not disappoint with QC with this one. Now, we need a killer Jean, Iceman, Beast and Archangel. I wonder if they are entertaining the idea of making a Prof X PF. I'd be down to pick that up in a second
Not a Besta, but here are both of them in my Billy.

Old 03-25-2012, 07:10 PM   #1408
ReyJ22
A day without sunshine is like... night.

The besta must be less wide. Looks great in ur billy! Thanks for sharing ur pic. They look good together
ReyJ22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:55 PM   #1409
Old Man Logan
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReyJ22 View Post
The besta must be less wide. Looks great in ur billy! Thanks for sharing ur pic. They look good together
Yeah I think the Billy's are wider but the Besta's are deeper. Gambit hangs over a little bit.

Old 03-25-2012, 08:10 PM   #1410
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

When I had Gambit he never hung over the edge like that in my Bestas.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote