Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Kinetiquettes

Old 03-15-2023, 10:43 PM   #361
Mammal
Blue Falcon

Got one from Sideshow Seconds, and it was unfortunately a mess. Her skirt was broken on the front, there were brownish streaks in the resin on the neck, and both of her earrings were missing (!).

I don?t have it in me to send it back, wait for a week for it to get to Sideshow, wait for them to process the return, then wait another week and keep my fingers crossed to see if it arrives safely. I tried to see if I could destroy the broken body/head and just get replacements, but Sideshow ixnayed that idea. So I guess it?s going back.

It was an enormous pain to repack. There?s 8 million pieces. I?d suggest taking pictures of how the statue is boxed if you get one.
Mammal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 09:33 PM   #362
Yellowbeast
The Herculoids

Quick picture of Chun Li. Noticed missing 1 piece. Hopefully it's inside the box.

Kind of weird. Couple pieces, especially Chun Li's body and rice have some sort of mold and dirt all over. Good thing it cleans off.

Little disappointed on the skin paint. I think it's too thin which makes the forehead darker or black because the hair piece behind shows through. Wish the paint was thicker or not use clear resin. Hope they improve this on the next release. Otherwise, everything else is well executed and painted.

Looks awesome besides Ryu.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20230317_182012.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	248.3 KB
ID:	160264
Yellowbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2023, 02:47 AM   #363
Kinetiquettes
Producer
Producer

Thanks for sharing photos and your feedback. We actually have some news for all of you who have ordered Chun-Li. We will be sending everyone a non-translucent swap out for head and arms at no extra cost. This is to show our appreciate and dedication to ensure all our supporters are happy with our products. Stay tuned for official announcement.
Kinetiquettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2023, 02:49 AM   #364
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetiquettes View Post
Thanks for sharing photos and your feedback. We actually have some news for all of you who have ordered Chun-Li. We will be sending everyone a non-translucent swap out for head and arms at no extra cost. This is to show our appreciate and dedication to ensure all our supporters are happy with our products. Stay tuned for official announcement.
Very awesome move, sirs!
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2023, 03:12 AM   #365
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Bravo

IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2023, 11:10 AM   #366
KiDDo
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
That's a great move, thank you! How does it work if one hasn't ordered directly from your site? I got mine through a german shop (special order for me) and it should arrive within the next few weeks.
KiDDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2023, 01:32 PM   #367
Kinetiquettes
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDDo View Post
That's a great move, thank you! How does it work if one hasn't ordered directly from your site? I got mine through a german shop (special order for me) and it should arrive within the next few weeks.
Announcement here:
https://www.kinetiquettes.com/callin...li-collectors/

More details to come
Kinetiquettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2023, 11:26 PM   #368
Yellowbeast
The Herculoids

Quote:

Thank you so much. That's the only nit pick I have. Otherwise, like I've mentioned, it's well executed and painted on everythingelse. Very dynamic. Regardless, still the best Chun Li. That's why I ordered it.

Hats off to you and the whole Kinetiquette team. Awesome customer service 👏.
Yellowbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 03:55 AM   #369
RadAsGhoul
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Great stuff guys. Even more so I'm looking forward to the Killer Bee reveal
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 12:50 AM   #370
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

So people who bought it from store like BBTS, will they be getting extra swaps?
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote