Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 02-06-2021, 06:11 PM   #391
ScoobyDoo
The Spirit

Mines been processing since I bought it on December 31. I’ve sent an email last week and again today. I could have sworn it was in stock. Oh well.
ScoobyDoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 07:35 PM   #392
barkydoo
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
Mines been processing since I bought it on December 31. I’ve sent an email last week and again today. I could have sworn it was in stock. Oh well.
When I last spoke with Chad he said the remaining stock were artist proofs that were on their way from the factory. I ordered mine during their sale (early january?) and am still waiting as well. I would expect them to arrive any day now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodl73 View Post
I was wondering if anyone here is still waiting for theirs. I am surprised to see that some you have had yours for a while now, almost a year? I put a deposit back in July 2018 and paid the balance in February of last year. I haven’t gotten a shipping notice or anything.
I would reach out to Chad and Gwen for an update. I would think anyone who ordered during pre-sale would have theirs by now.
barkydoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 05:14 PM   #393
ScoobyDoo
The Spirit

I hate to beat a dead thread, but I still haven’t got this piece. Now with the Prime 1 1/3 version of this Wonder Woman I don’t even want this anymore lol.
I emailed tweeterhead again a few days ago and someone named Gwendolyn said I should get tracking by Friday (yesterday). Nothing yet but it is the weekend. If I don’t hear anything my next Friday I’ll ask for a refund, which sucks because I really wanted this.
ScoobyDoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 04:01 PM   #394
jodl73
Doh!

So since my last post I did receive a reply from Gwen in February. She said it should ship in March. It’s now June, so I sent another email to her. Keep in mind I ordered this in 2018 and paid the balance in February of 2020. They never keep me updated unless I email them. Like ScoobyDoo said, I might just end up canceling and ask for a refund. I am not even really interested in it anymore, especially after seeing the in-hand reviews and seeing Prime 1’s version. Of course the Prime 1 is more expensive, but it’s larger and is much more realistically detailed.
jodl73 is offline   Reply With Quote