Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 07-15-2022, 02:18 PM   #41
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I'm praying that's a really bad camera phone pic. The portrait looks pretty bad right there.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 06:02 AM   #42
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"COMING SOON: We are excited to announce the next DC Comics Premium Collectibles statue, Superman Classic! We will be making this statue available in both 1:4 and 1:6 scale. Stay tuned for more reveals!"

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 07:44 AM   #43
AC_808
Hercules

Ok. So he is carrying or ripping apart a robot of some sort. Could be a Brainiac drone. Or it could be a Lex drone since it's partly green.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 09:43 AM   #44
Jack's Username
Nightwing

Texturing on the cape is an odd choice. And leave it to XM to add so much "detail" to a costume that they create what actually ends up looking like a seam on his arm.

Unless that's an actual seam...
Jack's Username is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 10:09 AM   #45
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
I?d probably only buy Batman if I like it but yeah I?m interested in seeing all 3 of the Trinity.
Same here, i'd only buy Batman, and he would have to be something pretty amazing. Just around the corner will be another SS Batman and then the Queen studios batman which may still seems like 2 or so years away. I prefer those two for paint choices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's Username View Post
Texturing on the cape is an odd choice. And leave it to XM to add so much "detail" to a costume that they create what actually ends up looking like a seam on his arm.

Unless that's an actual seam...
It's the XM way, funny enough DC pieces usually don't get the same over detail that X-Men do.

The seam maybe because they will have a switch out arm, to bad they couldn't blend it a little better.
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 11:47 AM   #46
slynger
Hellboy

I could see a switch-out arm at the seam, but I also think that seam is part of the overall outfit to help it blend.
slynger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 01:10 PM   #47
Punisher_
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Wow, this looks like it's going to be really dynamic.
Punisher_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 01:41 AM   #48
craigcliff1
Zot

Yes would think that's Brainac
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 07:05 AM   #49
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- The Superman Classic (Ver A) 1/4 will be ready for Pre-Order tomorrow, 20th August 2022 at 6p.m (SGT)! -

"XM Studios is excited to present our next DC Comics Premium Collectibles statue, Superman Classic! XM will be making this statue available in both 1/4 and 1/6 scale. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with XM’s famous quality finish, and comes in a bold, dynamic, and story-laden style. For this statue, we worked directly with Mark Brooks, who fleshed out the concept and details for the Man of Steel in stunning detail. Set on the planet Apokolips, Superman is seen mid-battle against Darkseid’s shock troops, the Parademons, within cybernetic ruins and explosive debris.

The 1/4 scale statue comes in 2 versions. Version A showcases Superman with clenched fists as he stares unwaveringly ahead at the battlefield. Version B includes this set of head and arm switch-outs and another set that features him holding on to the body of a defeated Parademon above his head after having utilised his heat vision. Collectors can also look forward to Classic Batman and Classic Wonder Woman statues that will also be released as part of XM’s upcoming list of classic statues that will be made available in both 1/4 and 1/6 scale."

XM Studios Facebook

Old 08-19-2022, 07:08 AM   #50
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- Part 1 of 3 -

- The Superman Classic (Ver B) 1/4 will be ready for Pre-Order tomorrow, 20th August 2022 at 6p.m (SGT)! -

"XM Studios is excited to present our next DC Comics Premium Collectibles statue, Superman Classic! XM will be making this statue available in both 1/4 and 1/6 scale. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with XM’s famous quality finish, and comes in a bold, dynamic, and story-laden style. For this statue, we worked directly with Mark Brooks, who fleshed out the concept and details for the Man of Steel in stunning detail. Set on the planet Apokolips, Superman is seen mid-battle against Darkseid’s shock troops, the Parademons, within cybernetic ruins and explosive debris.

The 1/4 scale statue comes in 2 versions. Version A showcases Superman with clenched fists as he stares unwaveringly ahead at the battlefield. Version B includes this set of head and arm switch-outs and another set that features him holding on to the body of a defeated Parademon above his head after having utilised his heat vision. Collectors can also look forward to Classic Batman and Classic Wonder Woman statues that will also be released as part of XM’s upcoming list of classic statues that will be made available in both 1/4 and 1/6 scale."

XM Studios Facebook