Statue Forum 


XM Studios





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2018, 12:27 PM   #1
moviemonster
A day without sunshine is like... night.
 
moviemonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Illinois
Posts: 238
PCS statue question

Can somebody please give me helping hand with a question? Can anyone who owns the 1/4 scale Mortal Kombat Kintaro statute tell me if itís a heavy piece? Is it possibly hollow or does it feel more solid?
moviemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 12:39 PM   #2
qz33
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
qz33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 9,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by moviemonster View Post
Can somebody please give me helping hand with a question? Can anyone who owns the 1/4 scale Mortal Kombat Kintaro statute tell me if itís a heavy piece? Is it possibly hollow or does it feel more solid?
He's not light but maybe his body is not solid but his arms are?
Seen 3 Kintaros and all were quality.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 12:49 PM   #3
MegatronG1
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
 
MegatronG1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 199
If you're worried about breakage, don't. One of PCS' best productions in a while. He's only on sale because he's a recent release, big box, and Sideshow wants to clear the room. He feels solid, but keep in mind that most "solid" feeling statues have some cavity, usually around the torso to absorb impact.
MegatronG1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 01:41 PM   #4
apellica
A closed mouth gathers no foot.
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 467
Kintaro is a heavy piece. As previously mentioned, he is a solid release and I would even go far and say he matches prototype quality as well.

Worth the money...
apellica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 03:06 PM   #5
qz33
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
qz33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 9,577
Aye! Aye!


Quote:
Originally Posted by MegatronG1 View Post
If you're worried about breakage, don't. One of PCS' best productions in a while. He's only on sale because he's a recent release, big box, and Sideshow wants to clear the room. He feels solid, but keep in mind that most "solid" feeling statues have some cavity, usually around the torso to absorb impact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by apellica View Post
Kintaro is a heavy piece. As previously mentioned, he is a solid release and I would even go far and say he matches prototype quality as well.

Worth the money...
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 06:20 PM   #6
Blacksunn
Statue Forum MacDaddy
 
Blacksunn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegatronG1 View Post
If you're worried about breakage, don't. One of PCS' best productions in a while. He's only on sale because he's a recent release, big box, and Sideshow wants to clear the room. He feels solid, but keep in mind that most "solid" feeling statues have some cavity, usually around the torso to absorb impact.
Agree, IMPRESSIVE piece fosure! Get him while you still can.
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:18 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com