Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 01-05-2016, 09:09 PM   #21
Jiggatron69
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joberyn View Post
Garrus and Liara were delayed for a couple of months. May be another situation like that. In somewhat related news, I'm waiting for them to announce the next in the DAI lineup. Starting off with that particular Morrigan wasn't very strong, so I hope they aren't discouraged by a potential lack of pre orders on that. It'd be sold out by now had it been her iconic outfit.
Her iconic outfit would of rocked but not sure if they were up to the task of sculpting that as their first attempt. It would of been much more expensive I'm sure so they probably weighed the cost vs benefit of it and went with the one they presented as a compromise.
Jiggatron69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 02:59 AM   #22
Tacheyon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggatron69 View Post
Her iconic outfit would of rocked but not sure if they were up to the task of sculpting that as their first attempt. It would of been much more expensive I'm sure so they probably weighed the cost vs benefit of it and went with the one they presented as a compromise.
Really? I would've thought her original (or her more PG-13 DA:I version) be a simpler form to sculpt then this dress with all it's ruffles and fabrics.

While I am hoping to see versions of Lady Cassandra, Lilianna, Josephine and Iron Bull I don't hold much hope that it'll happen.
Tacheyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 12:44 AM   #23
Joberyn
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggatron69 View Post
Her outfit is actually pretty simple, especially compared to some of the skyrim statues they're doing.
Joberyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 12:18 AM   #24
Joberyn
Frackin!

According to the facebook page, Tali isn't expected to be out until June/July. That is simply preposterous. Some may excuse this, but I have pretty much given up on following this line. It'll be over a decade before the team is done, if they even finish it. First they push it back 3 months, now another 6.
Joberyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 03:42 AM   #25
Tacheyon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joberyn View Post
According to the facebook page, Tali isn't expected to be out until June/July. That is simply preposterous. Some may excuse this, but I have pretty much given up on following this line. It'll be over a decade before the team is done, if they even finish it. First they push it back 3 months, now another 6.
Cool. So it'll be 1 year by the time (hopefully) I get the statue that I would have put money down for it. (I went through Speculative Fiction and got a discount off the price) At least the good news is that I paid for it before the Canadian dollar crashed.

So this means we probably won't see Mordin till Christmas or early 2017.
Tacheyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 07:06 PM   #26
Jiggatron69
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacheyon View Post
Cool. So it'll be 1 year by the time (hopefully) I get the statue that I would have put money down for it. (I went through Speculative Fiction and got a discount off the price) At least the good news is that I paid for it before the Canadian dollar crashed.

So this means we probably won't see Mordin till Christmas or early 2017.
Seeing as how the global economy is poised to take a nose dive, hopefully all of us are still employed by the time these statues come out in 2017,
Jiggatron69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 11:12 AM   #27
Hunterkingxxl
Luke Cage

New pictures of the Toy Fair in Hong Kong show Tali and Mordin!!

I want them now!!

Hunterkingxxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 10:37 AM   #28
gs013564
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow.broker View Post
Exactly, I was hoping they would make a Miranda statue. It could be based on this artwork:

I'd snap this up in a heartbeat.
gs013564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 02:05 PM   #29
dao2
Cyclops

maybe not if you saw the face :P traditionally human likenesses are tough for sculptors on this scale and GH are more "budget" statues, while I'd be great it'd also be a surprise if the likeness was there.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 02:58 PM   #30
gs013564
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
maybe not if you saw the face :P traditionally human likenesses are tough for sculptors on this scale and GH are more "budget" statues, while I'd be great it'd also be a surprise if the likeness was there.
True, I should have prefaced by saying "assuming they get the likeness correct" lol.
gs013564 is offline   Reply With Quote