Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 09-11-2020, 02:07 PM   #311
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnnie View Post
I like the face on the Infinity Studios but IMO the TriEagles blow these all out of the water. Curious to see if the factory can pull this one off.

Her left thigh looks long. From the tip of her knee to the back of her butt, the distance looks overly long.
Her thigh could possibly use some additional sporty thickness to help fix the issue. Make her look more light a fighter.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 02:11 PM   #312
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Also from people who got the HMO mai statue, said the the hair piece has a issue not fitting on the head piece properly. apparently the metal rod is too long and sticking out of her head. they contacted the HMO, and their response was that they made an error and the piece came out too long. and people have to cut down the rod to make it fit. another person who got theirs said they have the same issue.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 02:39 PM   #313
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
have not received mine yet either, not even a notification so im guessing they haven't shipped every where either. i bought mine from BBTS btw.

i know from another website where the person said they got theirs. but not sure where he bought it from.
BBTS usually takes longer.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 03:53 PM   #314
ivory7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
BBTS usually takes longer.
personally im fine with it, after seeing how big the box is, i need time to clear out some room lol.
Old 09-11-2020, 06:21 PM   #315
KLSADAKO
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Also from people who got the HMO mai statue, said the the hair piece has a issue not fitting on the head piece properly. apparently the metal rod is too long and sticking out of her head. they contacted the HMO, and their response was that they made an error and the piece came out too long. and people have to cut down the rod to make it fit. another person who got theirs said they have the same issue.
No such prob with my one, my only issue was one of the balls came off her outfit so I gotta superglue that back on, no biggie..
KLSADAKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 06:54 PM   #316
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
personally im fine with it, after seeing how big the box is, i need time to clear out some room lol.
Does BBTS still double box everything? ;p
Old 09-11-2020, 10:15 PM   #317
ivory7777

Quote:
Does BBTS still double box everything? ;p
last statue they sent prime1 Hush super man end of last year was double boxed. then later i ordered a figure which also came double boxed. oh also the prime 1 super man were in two giant boxes and the whole shipping cost me $4 and so did the figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLSADAKO View Post
No such prob with my one, my only issue was one of the balls came off her outfit so I gotta superglue that back on, no biggie..
that is good to hear about the hair. hopefully mine doesn't have any issues.
Old 09-11-2020, 11:15 PM   #318
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
last statue they sent prime1 Hush super man end of last year was double boxed. then later i ordered a figure which also came double boxed. oh also the prime 1 super man were in two giant boxes and the whole shipping cost me $4 and so did the figure.
They include the shipping in the order price pretty much, for the older p1 stuff they didn't really add anything on top so it was a good deal.
Old 09-12-2020, 09:18 PM   #319
ivory7777

Quote:
They include the shipping in the order price pretty much, for the older p1 stuff they didn't really add anything on top so it was a good deal.
yeah the superman which i guess the older statue now was 999 with tax and shipping it came out to me 1084. if i had bought it from prime 1, it probably me over 1200.

but this Mai one was about $40-70 more then other retailers. paid total 1034 with tax and shipping.
Old 09-13-2020, 10:03 PM   #320
ZenAmako
Frackin!

I ordered my Mai from Spec Fiction (my first order with them) and I have been wondering when she might ship. Since I only put down a deposit, the remainder + shipping will be due whenever they start shipping. I guess I'll just need to make sure I have the money set aside for whenever she makes it to the US. I had been thinking about ordering her from BBTS, but one day she was sold out and I quickly scrambled to find another place where she was still available to order.

I’m tempted to order another statue from Spec Fiction, but I kind of want Mai to ship first...
ZenAmako is offline   Reply With Quote