Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches

Old 03-20-2006, 01:23 AM   #21
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTER
Picked one up for myself at the WWLA. I bought the larger version which retails $50.00 and is limited to 100. There is also a smaller verison which retails for $25.00 and is limited to 100 as well.

I believe Allison did day she would have some available at the next few shows but I may be wrong.
Allison Bah.
Tony Coca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 02:17 AM   #22
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTER
Picked one up for myself at the WWLA. I bought the larger version which retails $50.00 and is limited to 100. There is also a smaller verison which retails for $25.00 and is limited to 100 as well.

I believe Allison did day she would have some available at the next few shows but I may be wrong.
The smaller one is $30. I dont' know why anyone would not want to spend the extra $20 and get the large one.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 02:18 AM   #23
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattoox
So do you think that this print is only for WWLA?
Not ECCC or Super-Con?
Is Allison Sohn his wife?
I don't see her scheduled for the two shows that I'll be going to.
Email me more details, like prices and answering the questions above.
I'll see what I can do.

BTW, did anyone get the Spectre HeroClix?

I got 7 Spectre's. I'm glad I had already sold 4 of them before the price tanked. I think after a couple of weeks the price will go back up because theres not another show until Philadelphia I think. This will help pay for my new Perez cover that I got.
Old 03-20-2006, 02:21 AM   #24
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnicornPegasus
Ack, I've been trying to get someone to pick one up for me. Guess I'm outta luck.
Why don't you secure yourself one and get it off of Ebay. It will only cost you around $100 not to much more over the price. You can say that you don't want to pay over $50 but the people that would pick it up had to pay to get into a show, parking, gas. It's really that big of a mark up in my opinion.
Old 03-20-2006, 02:22 AM   #25
fenix v.2.0
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77
I got 7 Spectre's. I'm glad I had already sold 4 of them before the price tanked. I think after a couple of weeks the price will go back up because theres not another show until Philadelphia I think. This will help pay for my new Perez cover that I got.

7!!! How much were they retailing for? I saw a couple with thier SUV filled to the top, must have been 15-20 in there.

How much did they started to sell for before they tanked in price and how much did they tank down to?
fenix v.2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 02:25 AM   #26
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenix
7!!! How much were they retailing for? I saw a couple with thier SUV filled to the top, must have been 15-20 in there.

How much did they started to sell for before they tanked in price and how much did they tank down to?
I sold 4 before the show started for $260. Now they are selling for $160 to $199. With an occasional person getting lucky at $240. I think this one will go back up. There were only 160 given out today, I counted the sheet, x 3, plus the people who bought VIP it's under 1000. Some of those people probably kept them. So after a week or two people who waited will jump the gun and buy before Philly.
Old 03-20-2006, 02:32 AM   #27
fenix v.2.0
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.

Cool!
fenix v.2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 06:06 AM   #28
UnicornPegasus
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77
Why don't you secure yourself one and get it off of Ebay. It will only cost you around $100 not to much more over the price. You can say that you don't want to pay over $50 but the people that would pick it up had to pay to get into a show, parking, gas. It's really that big of a mark up in my opinion.
It might sound cheap of me, but I really don't have the cash to spend twice the original price on just one print to get it off of eBay. That's also why I don't have any full sized statues in my collection. Monetary constraints force me to stick to the lower end of the price spectrum for my collectibles (to my dismay of course.) That's why I was trying to find someone kind enough to help me out (thanks for the offer Tattoox!) I realize if money's that tight for someone, they shouldn't buy it at all, but it really is a rare thing for me to buy a Print or Lithograph and it's a birthday present to myself since I'm not going to get much else this year, so I'm willing to splurge a teeny bit, but not quite that much. I mean, I'm going to try and get a resonibly priced one off of eBay, just incase the supply runs out before the next conventions, but if I can't get one off of there, for less than a fortune, (and I know $100 isn't that much to most of you, and I envy that, but it is for me right now) I'll have to rely on the kindness of strangers.

(And this is so not meant as an attack or insult or anything of that nature to anyone, I'm only clarifiying my situation. )
UnicornPegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 11:38 AM   #29
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

No offense taken. I hope you get your print.
Old 03-20-2006, 01:59 PM   #30
gman
Kindly Asked To Leave

Smile

one just ended for $60+ on the bay.
gman is offline   Reply With Quote